Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
who do you fancy?
each way bets?

sky or bbc on saturday/sunday night?

love this tournerment and cant wait until it starts

no bets yet but fancy Mahan,Westwood and maybe the usual(Jiminez,Weir and Immelman e/w)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I've done ryan more and Immelmann as well, backed big Phil last year put he's too short this year.
Have done a few more but can't remember off-hand.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is the most exciting Masters for ages. You've got a group of players who've all been World No. 1 recently in Mickelson, Kaymer and Westwood and lurking in the background you've got Tiger Woods.

For me, it's shit or bust time for Woods. If he wins then his career is back on track; if he loses then you have to wonder whether the man will ever be the same player again.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
One of my mates who knows a bit about golf says Gary Woodland (should be a big e/w price)
Me who knows sweet fa is going for Martin Laird e/w

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
i agree Martin Laird is a very good each way bet.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
For me you have three key categories - the longest draw hitters, the form players and the best short game players. So six to watch would be Bubba Watson (his left handed cut will suit him well, and hits it a ton), Dustin Johnson (length alone), Matt Kuchar (excellent form), Phil Mickelson (just won at Houston, knows the course inside out), Martin Kaymer (steady as a rock, great short game, no1), Luke Donald (best putter there is).

Martin Laird is good e/w value but doesn't have the major experience to win it IMO. Poulter, G-Mac, Woods, McIlroy...all out of sorts and would only need one 76/77 to completely throw their tournaments. Kaymer is so, so good when he's playing well, he reminds me of Woods in his early days. When he gets in front he is just relentless, something ruthlessly efficient about him, you'd never know he was German! Would love Westwood to win but can't see it myself. There. I've jinxed them all now.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Im on 4 with Paddy Power, 4 young americans..all birdie machines, all prone to a big score also. But hey lets hope 1 holds it together 4 four days.

Bubba Watson
Rickie Fowler
Anthony Kim
Ricky Barnes

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Gone on all of these e/w:
Kaymer 22/1
McIlroy 33/1
Cink 125/1
Z Johnson 125/1

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Ryo Ishikawa, 17 year old Japanese kid. Unbelievable technique will be a superstar very soon. Plus he's donating his SEASONS earnings to the earthquake appeal. Hes 275/1
Heath Slocum 300/1
Y E Yang 90/1
Angel Cabrera 120/1

Not sure but i dont think Phil has EVER finished outside the top 10 here, not sure on that but something i seem to remember. He's 11/10 to fnish top 5. Got to be a banker that me thinks

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I've done 4 each ways plus an each way on my old favourite Vijay Singh who I always have a cheeky punt on!

M. Kaymer - 22/1
M. Kucher - 33/1
C. Schwartzel - 90/1
V. Singh - 100/1
C. Villegas - 200/1

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Camillo Villegas 200/1
Ross Fisher 150/1
Bubba Watson 40/1

All E/W, was going to do Luke Donald but now he is won the Par 3 contest changed my mind.

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
After consecutive years when I backed zach johnson and trevor immelman at 125-1 each I have had a barren couple of years - I have gone e/w on these this year:
Dustin Johnson
Anthony Kim
Barnes
Sneedeker
and Adam Baddeley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports