Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Message to the Argus

Colbourne Kid

Sep 19, 2003
hmmmm
so is it true or not!! It think not

tell you what though, its a great idea, would love to go to away grounds that did that sort of thing and making the whole experience better with nice touches like that must make people want to come back

Maybe tomorrow!!

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I would not want to be Martin Perry if this is true and then at the end of the build there is not enough money left for plastic forks!!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
i read this and half thought it was real however going through it again the bit about projecting images of legends is stupid. Also the FOOL in the headline is a bit of a giveaway with hindsight. Thing is though it's actually quite a good idea. why is it a comedy gag? I think we should SERIOUSLY implement this. Coloured lighting is cool

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
i read this and half thought it was real however going through it again the bit about projecting images of legends is stupid. Also the FOOL in the headline is a bit of a giveaway with hindsight. Thing is though it's actually quite a good idea. why is it a comedy gag? I think we should SERIOUSLY implement this. Coloured lighting is cool
With LED PAR cans and a DMX board it won't take much to put in place either. It's actually quite a good and workable idea.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
OK sorry to bounce an old thread but i'm confused re someone's comments on after they went on the Falmer tour where they said it IS going to be lit with the away teams colours and images. So what the f*** is true? Am I gonna have to ask insider thingy...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Tom - Read the tour of Falmer thread - the bloke who went said this is going to happen - i had thought it was a hoax - still not 100% convinced as the date on the article is 31st March!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
OK sorry to bounce an old thread but i'm confused re someone's comments on after they went on the Falmer tour where they said it IS going to be lit with the away teams colours and images. So what the f*** is true? Am I gonna have to ask insider thingy...

its true was just launched on 1st April

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Big lolz at this thread!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here