Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Very Bissouma like. The lad’s only just turned 20 and is starting to play some fantastic football. 2 goals in a week v Chile and then Genk. Seems destined for the first team squad next season.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Very Bissouma like. The lad’s only just turned 20 and is starting to play some fantastic football. 2 goals in a week v Chile and then Genk. Seems destined for the first team squad next season.

Yes. Said it earlier today: Brighton owns a lot of great talents but none (except Lamptey) greater than this one.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I remember when I first saw his highlights reel. I thought 'Christ, he's better than Bissouma'. I then thought 'hang on a minute - the Ecuador opposition won't be as good as the PL'. But the more I see of him, the more I think I was right the first time. He's a real gem, and he's only just turned 20. Bring him home.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Does seem to be the ‘replace Bissouma’ plan for next season, which is great planning by the club. If only we could get whoever does the scouting/planning for gk, defence and midfield to also do the front line…

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can't wait to see him...

..pass the ball back to Dunk.

Come on people, we kid because we love.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Looks like he had a great game vs Chile the other night. Very Bissoumaesque at times, but perhaps with a more accurate shot?

[tweet]1435164531018305538[/tweet]

When you turn the sound up on your PC to listen to a video and realise there are two other videos playing simultaneously in the background.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We could have a load of players at next winter’s world cup at this rate. Someone correct me, but I think that Izquierdo was our only representative in 2018 - Ali J was there with Iran but didn’t sign until afterwards.

Mat Ryan...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Wow the guy has had one good club game this season in a farmers league. Has looked average at international level and is now being touted as the second coming !!!

Classic NSC

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Wow the guy has had one good club game this season in a farmers league. Has looked average at international level and is now being touted as the second coming !!!

Classic NSC

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

To be fair, Caicedo has been one of Ecuador's main players, rarely gets subbed for them and they are looking good to qualify for the World Cup.

I think it makes sense to bring him back to the Albion so that Potter can get a proper look at him and see whether he is a suitable replacement for Lallana, Gross or Bissouma.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
To be fair, Caicedo has been one of Ecuador's main players, rarely gets subbed for them and they are looking good to qualify for the World Cup.

I think it makes sense to bring him back to the Albion so that Potter can get a proper look at him and see whether he is a suitable replacement for Lallana, Gross or Bissouma.

I think you need to pipe down and defer to [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] better knowledge. If he's taken the trouble to watch a stream of every single Beerschot match this season, he is genuinely going to know more about young Moises' current levels than the rest of us (or Tim Vickery).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here