Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
1703890260233.png

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
All the Palace fans I know are lovely people who have never given me any stick, which may be weird, but I have absolutely no reason to dislike them.

Apart from when me and youngest brother were stoned (with stones, made out of stone) by the scum half a mile from shitehole park, circa 1980. Yeah....that was a bit annoying. Hid behind a police van. They asked us to Move On. I said 'no'. 'They are stoning us', I said. 'We are not moving, not on, and not back, behind, or over there'. Then, after tutting at us, they were off, like clockwork ninjas. When the stoning stopped, we headed off to a train station, and went home.
Don't get me wrong, I like them, they're my friends and family, I'm just enjoying the moment (until yesterday!)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Olise out for the foreseeable future.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Hamstring injury right? Shouldn't be too long.
Was it not the hammie that kept him out for 4/5 months? If he’s torn the same one again, that could be a couple of weeks minimum. Ideally another 4/5 months, recover, sign for ManUre for the minimum release fee and Palace can buy another Rob Holding type and keep the rest ring-fenced for ”the new stand”.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Was it not the hammie that kept him out for 4/5 months? If he’s torn the same one again, that could be a couple of weeks minimum. Ideally another 4/5 months, recover, sign for ManUre for the minimum release fee and Palace can buy another Rob Holding type and keep the rest ring-fenced for ”the new stand”.

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
Fair play mate - quck question - how the feck do you put up with that drum? - I honestly wouldn't be able to face that crap each week - that incessant whoa whoa crap and that drum.
They have to be the worst support in the league (of the 92). It must stifle any chance of any sort of proper old school atmosphere!
I like the noise they make, apart from the drum, which is such a load of b*ll*x We still get a good noise away when the drum isnt there

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Not a lot of good feeling towards their life-long Palace fan manager, people thinking Woy's lost the plot.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
They should hang on to him until at least the end of the season, unfortunately they are not going down are they.
Unfortunately there are many teams that pick up a few points and then go on a losing run, they'll stay up by not being quite as bad as the bottom three, sad, but true :LOL:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can we...can we not do the "Woy" thing?

I know there are worse things going on out there but it's a bit mean to take the piss out of somebody's speech in this day and age. He's a decent old chap, is Roy, and I've all the time in the world for somebody who is leading Palace in the direction they're currently going, so let's show him a little respect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here