Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
1707133205478.png

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
They really are moaning about.....

being average, they ain't going down, what is their problem, declaring it is the worst football they have ever seen and refusing to go anymore some of them, where is the Ultra never say die attitude, they really need to get a real problem.
They are in the Premier league treading water, what do they expect top 4 or top 7, come on we don't expect top 7, we know we are punching above our weight.

What really is the root of their anxiety is....

We are finally better than them, the owners, the stadium, the players.

And they don't fecking like it, they just cant stand it, so are having a meltdown.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Peeps you can't have it both ways.

You can't moan like drains because Dougie etc al are here and getting right on your tits.
Then carry on like pork chops when they run away and hide.
You've completely missed the point. Unlike the decent poster @loz , Dougie ONLY turns up in the rare (snigger) event that we don't win and they do. He is therefore simply a coward and a troll and most certainly not a gentleman!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wish Dougie would sod off for good.

No "both ways" about that.
Then we ALL need to stop feeding him.

This attention right now is probably the only thing keeping his caravan afloat.
He knows if/when he does return he can come back to Trolltastic nomm nomms, like he's never been away.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Peeps you can't have it both ways.

You can't moan like drains because Dougie etc al are here and getting right on your tits.
Then carry on like pork chops when they run away and hide.
I’d like Dougal to walk permanently. He’s just an irritating troll. The others are fine and it’s good to have the ability to disagree whilst maintaining respect for a different opinion.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What a day out ….

The songs, the atmosphere and the way it played out.

I’m sorry if this offends anyone but we didn’t smash Palace, this wasn’t a legendary performance to kill the disappointment of Luton.

We played OK against a very poor Palace side.
It was a legendary occasion, not necessarily performance :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I’ve just watched the extended highlights (again) on MyAlbion

First time I noticed Lerma get a full on, power drive from Pedro right in wedding tackle in the build up to the second goal.

Looks very painful.
😂😂

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yet you said this on Saturday so is it you just being contrary again for the sake of it?
It's nice when their not here, sure.
I find them easy to ignore when they are.

I apologise if what I thought (hoped) would be a funny little poke at them, and this situation here, doesn't sit alongside all the 'anyone seen Dougie' posts across many threads.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
It really is astonishing, the delusional high opinion their fans hold of themselves.

They genuinely think they are special.

A fair few of them ARE special, of course. Just not in the sense they imagine.
Considering their end was half empty going into the 40th minute and the silence from the north was only breached once for Mateta's goal (and barely at that given that there were only about 10 fans left), the fact that they see themselves as "the best fans in the league" really is a laugh.

When the team needed them, they vanished.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
It's nice when their not here, sure.
I find them easy to ignore when they are.

I apologise if what I thought (hoped) would be a funny little poke at them, and this situation here, doesn't sit alongside all the 'anyone seen Dougie' posts across many threads.
It was funny but it doesn't give you the opportunity to take the moral high ground about the continued tolerance of Dougie on here just because it fits your contrarian nature.
And it is only Dougie that other posters complain about as SE20 seemed to have disappeared quite a while ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here