Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Pat was always first choice( as my source told me) but 2 top managers approached us and out of curtesy we spoke to them.

Pat :lolol:

postman-pat.jpg

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I recall a couple of others who post on here (or once posted) who put spaces before full stops and commas. 'Personality gap', it's called. Mind the personality gap.

I think you’ve told me this before , sorry .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Pat was always first choice( as my source told me) but 2 top managers approached us and out of curtesy we spoke to them.

First choice ? Do me a lemon. Disney hadn't even sorted out a work permit for him.

And you were approached by the guy who at the last minute decided he wanted to carry on with his holiday from football ? HE came to YOU ? Utter bobbins. I think I'll give that a chinny reckon.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
First choice ? Do me a lemon. Disney hadn't even sorted out a work permit for him.

And you were approached by the guy who at the last minute decided he wanted to carry on with his holiday from football ? HE came to YOU ? Utter bobbins. I think I'll give that a chinny reckon.

Yep first choice .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
"Spoke to" is doing a lot of heavy lifting here.

More like they were offered the job.

Lol.

Spin-tastic.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

What an absolute load of bullshit. You came on here claiming to be ITK and were exposed for the lying joke you are. Again.

If Vieira was first choice why did it take so long to appoint him? Even after everyone else turned the job down and the press named PV it took another 4 weeks to get him to sign the contract. At a time when Palace needed to name a manager quickly because of the huge rebuild needed it took most of the close season to get your alleged number one choice in place because a couple of other “top managers” approached saying they were interested? I’ll say it again, bullshit.

We know Palace is a car crash of a club but your recruitment of Roy’s replacement is a 40 car pile up shutting the M25 in both directions on a bank holiday weekend.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What an absolute load of bullshit. You came on here claiming to be ITK and were exposed for the lying joke you are. Again.

If Vieira was first choice why did it take so long to appoint him? Even after everyone else turned the job down and the press named PV it took another 4 weeks to get him to sign the contract. At a time when Palace needed to name a manager quickly because of the huge rebuild needed it took most of the close season to get your alleged number one choice in place because a couple of other “top managers” approached saying they were interested? I’ll say it again, bullshit.

We know Palace is a car crash of a club but your recruitment of Roy’s replacement is a 40 car pile up shutting the M25 in both directions on a bank holiday weekend.

I am mildly perturbed that good people waste time engaging with the teenage (minded) troll. Keep it brief, and don't always quote him, is my motto :wink:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

We've already got [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION], we really REALLY don't need another

Maybe there's a village somewhere that is recruiting :dunce:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here