Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterboro on Saturday...

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Am I going toi be able to get tickets on the gate for the terrace?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Yes, I asked my crystal ball.

images

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Anyone know what the lottery numbers are going to be for next Saturday?

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Very unlikely. The ticket office advised to buy asap at the end of last week.

No doubt correct, cos the ticket office told me that there wouldnt be any tickets on the gate for Swindon away, strangely there were.

They just want you to buy from our ticket office cos they get a percentage. Now that is fair enough and I'm all for that, but why not just be honest and admit that's the reason instead of coming up with some bullshit about there being no tickets on the gate.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
yes you will be able to pay on the day.

Not according to the Argus today, there was an article saying that the club expected to sell out the 4,000 allocation. There does appear to be a lot of confusion about this game, I'd get one in advance to make sure.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Got mine, so I'm alright Jack :thumbsup:

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I ordered mine early last week, but still not had anything in the post. :(

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
just got mine......got text confirmation and it says number 4021.......dont know if thats how many have been sold.

I think it is. Me and my brothers were 1,000 odd not long after the first batch of 900 were sold, and have seen the numbers steadily going up since then.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Right,I'm getting tired of all the bullshit scare mongering. Some straight questions, some straight answers please:

1. How many away tickets are there @ London Road?
2. How many of these have been sent to the Albion to sell in advance?
3. Thereby determing how many will be pay on the day?

Also:
Has anyone at either club confirmed in a written statement that there will be NO tickets available to buy on the day at the gate?

I don't want "advice" from the club because I can't make a decision until later in the week. I just want "facts" from the club.

:tantrum:

Southernposh

Oct 20, 2010
Right,I'm getting tired of all the bullshit scare mongering. Some straight questions, some straight answers please:

Also:
Has anyone at either club confirmed in a written statement that there will be NO tickets available to buy on the day at the gate?

I don't want "advice" from the club because I can't make a decision until later in the week. I just want "facts" from the club.

1. How many away tickets are there @ London Road? Approx 4200
2. How many of these have been sent to the Albion to sell in advance? All of them
3. Thereby determing how many will be pay on the day? Decision will have to be made if they are to return any
Also:
Has anyone at either club confirmed in a written statement that there will be NO tickets available to buy on the day at the gate? Nothing as yet

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing

Also:

If you want the "Facts" then speak to Rafa Benitez

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here