Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterboro tickets.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Don't know if this has been mentioned but I just spoke to the Peterboro ticket office and thay have confirmed that there are around 800 tickets availiable on the gate tomorrow for us away fans. :clap2:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Am i right in thinking the initial allocation was 5k ish?

By that logic we'd have sold over 4k, which considering 3k had been sold yesterday seems a bit much.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Am i right in thinking the initial allocation was 5k ish?

By that logic we'd have sold over 4k, which considering 3k had been sold yesterday seems a bit much.

Initial allocation 4,200.

800 left = 3,400 sold, pretty damned good.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Well, I just rang them, and they said they would not know until tomorrow morning but that there ''probably will be''.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
This is completely the opposite of what they just told me at 1645. 2500 sold and none available on the day. See my other thread in this matter for more info

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
not going because of work,but know 6 that are without tiks,rang boro and they t said doubtfull they will sell,because of police!!!!1

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Initial allocation 4,200.

800 left = 3,400 sold, pretty damned good.

Hope so.
After being told almost a week back over 2500 had sold, for someone to be told only that amount have been sold including today is a tad dissapointing.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
all this goes to prove is that all ticket is massively overused in the lower leagues and reduces the amount of fans who'd otherwise attend. London Road's capacity will be several thousand short because of over zealous police regulations and their ability to be scared stiff about a few drunken sods who they should be able to stick in a van. Really.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
all this goes to prove is that all ticket is massively overused in the lower leagues and reduces the amount of fans who'd otherwise attend. London Road's capacity will be several thousand short because of over zealous police regulations and their ability to be scared stiff about a few drunken sods who they should be able to stick in a van. Really.

This. Due to personal circumstances, I couldn't make the decision to go until tomight. Still going but hope to hell I can get in.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This. Due to personal circumstances, I couldn't make the decision to go until tomight. Still going but hope to hell I can get in.

same boat my friend. Will be going regardless of what's said by the clubs. We will be able to get a ticket at the ground. Always do, regardless of what the official line is zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here