Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter’s return?

Return of Potter

• Total voters

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
It's a no from me. I'd be open to it purely on coaching ability but his comments that he made about the club means it's a no. His ego after he left us were pretty disappointing

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
But he would have to deal with the loss (partly down to him) of the stunning midfield we had under him !
He would, but we would have struggled to have kept them and he will have known that, if he is prepared to take £20k a year, a ford focus, android phone and a laptop, we will know he is motivated to be at Brighton!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It’s a tough one for me. We played good football under him and he’d probably be a safe pair of hands but he never seemed to connect with the fans and jumped at the first chance of earning more money. Therefore I voted fence.
You must own a tiny fence.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Regardless of how we or Tony feel, Potter feels agreived at our treatment of him. You could see it on his face at the Chelsea game when we flattened him. He was surprised at the reception. He won't want to come back and personally, I don't want him either.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’d boo him so much it would the Oxford dictionary word of the year

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I had little time for his combined ignorance and arrogance when he was our manager, most of his tenure was tedious. . . although the quality and style slowly improved . . . there was about a 10 game period at the end when I was prepared to overlook all that as he did have a good squad playing good football and winning games convincingly . . . .but then like a kitten, he went and shat on his bed, and dragged it all over our beds too, as he exited for a fluffier bed

THere's no way in a million years he'll be back . . . . TB won't allow it, the fans won't have it . . . .I think he'd come back if he was asked, which tells me all I need to know.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I’d only take him back if he went full on 70s humanities teacher and wore leather elbow patches and smoked a pipe on the touch line… History lessons👍

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Shit! Clicked on yes, but my vote appeared on 'Yes, but reluctantly'. No reluctance at all - if TBMBE and PBOBE go for a return of Potter, who am I to complain? Let's be honest (without idiots re-writing history), Potter did a very good job for us.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I'm absolutely appalled by the club's decision as it is, bringing back that prick would genuinely leave me wanting to sack the whole thing off
Why? Tony Bloom is, I think we'd all agree, a fan who's invested £500m+ into our/his club. He is by all accounts utterly loyal until you f*** him about. He's privy to stuff we'll never know about. He's decided to hook RDZ. If he wants resident of Hove (with Albion supporting son) Potter back - then so be it. PS. don't think it'll happen.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Why? Tony Bloom is, I think we'd all agree, a fan who's invested £500m+ into our/his club. He is by all accounts utterly loyal until you f*** him about. He's privy to stuff we'll never know about. He's decided to hook RDZ. If he wants resident of Hove (with Albion supporting son) Potter back - then so be it. PS. don't think it'll happen.
Because for 2 and a half years of Potterball we were imho, painfully dull to watch, managed by a bloke with no charisma who had no time for supporters and f***ed off at the first opportunity. I don't want to watch another 2 and a half years of painfully dull football again in the hope that it all clicks just in time for us to make a bit more profit on the best players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here