Montpellier Road
Eastbourne
Shoreham (opp. Southlands hospital)
Lancing (Crabtree Lane)
Worthing
Rushington
Burgess Hill
Portsmouth

Quite a few left then. Don't suppose you could have a word and get them to open one in Preston Park by any chance...

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
I'll have to ask bout that one, lol. Most of the shops struggle except Shoreham really, not sure why they closed the London Road and Western Road ones though. If i had my way Uncle Sams would go global!
:lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Maybe somebody (Fluffster?) could print off this thread and send it to the dozy git owner of Uncle Sam's cos he seems to accidentally have created the world's best loved burger bar chain, and doesn't even know it.

Maybe NSC could buy him out? :lol:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Have to agree more Uncle Sams would be fantastic, but it's never going to compete with McDonalds sadly, everyone knows McDonalds burgers are awful but families will still go there because the kids want a happy meal and the parents will buy there jus out of convenience, and because their prices are so cheap because they buy in such bulk 'Sams can't compete. I have to say i do get pissed off when somebody comes in and asks for a McChicken Sandwich.
:angry:

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
I thought this thread was about Subway - now it's about Uncle Sams. Not a bad chain but always preferred Grubbs - are they still about? They used to do a mean Mango Curry burger

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
uncle sams in burgess hill rules!

although you can't beat charcoal grill. THE greatest kebab place ever:clap:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
The Uncle Sam´s Double Blue-Cheese Burger, the greatest fast food item in existence, with a chocolate shake and chips (with NO salt, take note McD´s!) and garlic mayo dip ... First thing I{m going to eat when I arrive back in England´s fair shores

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Are you lot all COMPLETELY f***ing MAD?

Subway is Devil's Spunk. Tastes shite, looks shite - is shite. And as for the smug, self-important little wankers behind the counter - Jeez. f***, I don't those little bastards handling my lunch. Blow them to smithereens. What is it about the Americans and the plastic food, and then trying to inflict it on us? Don't encourage them. Just stop it.

Did you know you cannot buy proper cheese in America? f***ing retards. There is nothing better than a bit of Stilton with a glass of port, or some chevre blanc (goat's cheese) with a fine chilled Sauvignon Touraine. But no, we have to listen to those f***ing powermongers in the good old US of A, and eat food from ICI.

Wake up, people, WAKE UP.

** slams door **

Last edited:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
well done Tom for bringing up Uncle Sam's, they were legendary. I remember thinking about their sad decline recently, and thinking where the hell had they all gone.

Theres one in Woodingdean?!!!!. my girlfriend lives in woodingdean. I didnt actually think there was anything decent in woodingdean at all....but I guess I was proved wrong...lucky woodingdean folk

I miss uncle sams:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports