Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky F1

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Looks amazing. I wanted to hate it for coming away from the BBC, but if the opening show is anything to go by then we'll be in for a treat....

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
They have deffo pushed the boat out & early signs are good.my biggest concern is how much will the coverage be interrupted by adverts which is something the BBC didn't have.i understand that sky is a commercial channel but I hope that the races are uninterrupted by adverts.

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
They have deffo pushed the boat out & early signs are good.my biggest concern is how much will the coverage be interrupted by adverts which is something the BBC didn't have.i understand that sky is a commercial channel but I hope that the races are uninterrupted by adverts.

I am sure I heard that the races are going to be Ad free.

D

Deleted member 18477

for me it doesnt matter what channel its on. i just love the F1 regardless! and seeing as i have sky sports it doesnt affect me at all!

please lets NOT have a f***ing dull vettel masterclass again though. please let there be another car to rival! come on jenson!!!

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
ps while we are talking racing films/documentaries, please watch TT closer to the edge, one of the best sports documentaries ever

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Just seen that Senna is going to be shown on Sky F1......wow!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here