stadium shock

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Roger, I guess at this point you should be hitting my stupid blockhead with a rhythm stick, das ist gut! c'est fantastique!

Sorry, it's a slow day at work today :down:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
There are huge numbers of great eating and drinking opportunities within easy walking distance of Brighton or Lewes stations. The train journey from either is a matter of a few minutes, and the club have conveniently located the stadium just a stone's throw from Falmer station. I can't imagine what there is to complain about! I could understand if we were contemplating the Madejski Stadium or the Ricoh Arena, which are both appallingly located in the middle of nowhere with no decent public transport.

Can we please leave the whingeing until we've got something worth complaining about?!

i think the complaint is more to do with the fact that, with no supporters bar and fans being encouraged to use public transport, there will be nothing to hang around for after the game has finished and 22,000 trying to get out of that site in one go, rather than the 'staggered' effect that would occur should a supporters bar be an option, is just going to be an utter utter nightmare

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I dont think it will be a problem tbh

:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports