Time traveller caught on 1928 film?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I saw that next week

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Biscuits explanation seems most likely, strange she is talking into it though, perhaps testing it out?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
If it was a time traveller why would they have a 20th/21st century communication device when we know time travel hasn't been invented yet. They'd have something way more advanced than a bloody mobile phone.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It was interesting from the written blurb I wanted to watch it but common sense tells anyone with a scrape of brain that it could not possibly be a mobile. And that tedious bog trotter who introduces it by repeating the same thing for 4 mins before actually showing the bloody clip which he then proceeds to play over and over for 4 mins while repeating the same dross he harped on a bout for the first four minutes. "Is it a time traveller"? No. It isn't. You. Daft. Mick. Twat.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The last time I checked Belfast was in Ireland. Well it was when I lived there. Or is Mick only a referance to the Republicans?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Depends on whether you view the country in a political sense or a geographic sense. I stick to geography myself but that's a whole other topic.

P.S it is most definately not a mobile phone. The main clue is it being made in 1928.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here