Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What if...................?

The Orange Seagull

Time Traveller
Jul 8, 2004
Stuck in the 80's
Alright,I know theres more of a chance of crapping in the Queens handbag!...........but what if the Albion were to finish in a promotion position at the end of the season,would the Premiership let them in with Withdean Stadium? or would they have to groundshare with someone else and who would it be?

Thanks in advance!

D

Deleted User X18H

Do pay attention this was done a few weeks ago basically consensus is yes Withdean fits in the premiership criteria except the floodlights which can be upgraded if required.

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
hove born&bred said:
Do pay attention this was done a few weeks ago basically consensus is yes Withdean fits in the premiership criteria except the floodlights which can be upgraded if required.

But we will end up ground sharing or charging £100+ a ticket

The Orange Seagull

Time Traveller
Jul 8, 2004
Stuck in the 80's
hove born&bred said:

sorry but I'm fairly new to NSC and therefore didn't see the previous thread!

D

Deleted User X18H

The Orange Seagull said:
sorry but I'm fairly new to NSC and therefore didn't see the previous thread!
No worries thereis no reason we can't play in the premiership at the withers however I can see a massive hike in season ticket and tickets in general but as many airline pilots 'in the extremely unlikley event of this happening'
I am sure the club will be prepared.

D

Deleted User X18H

mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
:eek:

to be fair some people do other things than spend all day on here.....i think
Why I do for just over 40 grand a year.

Nov 3, 2003
:lolol: funniest thread ever ok in dreamland id say we would ground share with portSCUmouth or pal@rse and yep tickets still woodnt be anywear near the cheapest in the top flight

The Orange Seagull

Time Traveller
Jul 8, 2004
Stuck in the 80's
kinkygerbil said:
But the question is would we still not sign anyone and have oatway in midfield still!

yes could you imagine it-leon knight suspended again for first 3 games so mcphee and robinson lining up front against our first challengers of the season.........Arsenal.........at the withdean!!!

Premiership would probably chuck us out for taking the piss!.....:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
The Orange Seagull said:
yes could you imagine it-leon knight suspended again for first 3 games so mcphee and robinson lining up front against our first challengers of the season.........Arsenal.........at the withdean!!!

Premiership would probably chuck us out for taking the piss!.....:lolol:

and we go onto beat them 2-0, with dave lee coming off the bench and getting man of the match, an england call up and then we sell him for £40m to juventus

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
you are all just being bloody silly. Why would David Lee score against Arsenal when they will clearly be in the Championship and no longer the Premiership!!!!

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
The thought of our little team in the Premiership is the funniest thing I've heard of all day. I reckon the arsenal midfield of pires, viera, ljunberg, bergkamp et al would crap it at the thought of having to get round players of the callibre of oatway, harding jones etc. And I bet Sol Campbell would be shaking in his boots if he saw Knight running at him. I reckon he would just pick him up and eat him.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
we'd get a few goals, with that clown lehmann in goal. and as for henry - no chance against guy butters. butters pace would win it for him everytime

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here