Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you want to become our new manager?

Who will become our next manager?

• Graham Potter

Votes: 96 15.0%
  • Kieran McKenna

Votes: 164 25.5%
  • Rob Edwards

Votes: 36 5.6%
  • Vincent Kompany

Votes: 42 6.5%
  • Steve Cooper

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • Kjetil Knutsen

Votes: 52 8.1%
  • Liam Rosenior

Votes: 25 3.9%
  • Adam Lallana

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Gareth Southgate

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Sami Hyypia

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • Mark McGhee

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • Micky Adams

Votes: 16 2.5%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 160 24.9%

• Total voters

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I was about to post Míchel at Girona as a possible option to go for
Mentioned him on post 38.

Plays great football and gets results but they’re part of the City football group. If he goes well in Champions League he’ll be the next Pep.

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
I would like Amorim but never going to happen! Farioli would be interesting and a gamble but let's be honest who wouldn't be. I hear Fonseca touted alot for other clubs but dont know much about him. Rosenior is a few seasons to early and Martin can stay exactly where he is for me. Bloom and Barbs are running a business and won't go down the sentiment route and will do what they feel is right. Please remember the last 3 or 4 seasons guys and gals! If someone wants me to put a tenner on then I would go for ETH, NOT BECAUSE I WANT HIM...JUST BECAUSE THE ODDS WOULD BE GOOD!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I guess it’s the time we find out if PB and TB really have the next set of available candidates lined up

Personally I will be happy with whoever TB ultimately decides is the right person

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
i would have thought they would have witnessed enough warning signs certainly as far back as January. If they weren’t working on what comes next then they certainly should have been

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
McKenna is the standout candidate for me. What he’s done at Ipswich is phenomenal, he plays a similar style and is used to working on a lower budget than his competitors. The challenge will be whether he can persuaded to leave. But the chance to chase top 10 and maybe even Europe vs probable relegation may be more tempting to an ambitious young manager than many are giving credit to.

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Lucien Favre - ex Nice and Dortmund coach - currently without a club
Read an article a couple of months back about the time out the game he's taken, and now ready to go again. A similar high intensity manager as De Zerbi, hence taking a break after a couple of low points.

This is such an us appointment. Would never be on his level coming straight out of another job.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Read an article a couple of months back about the time out the game he's taken, and now ready to go again. A similar high intensity manager as De Zerbi, hence taking a break after a couple of low points.

This is such an us appointment. Would never be on his level coming straight out of another job.

And he turned Palace down a couple of years ago 🤣

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I think we'll go all out for Amorim and I'd be very happy with that.

Really can't see McKenna leaving Ipswich, don't fancy Knutsen, Kompany, Potter, Edwards or Martin tbh. I'd have Farioli or the Lille guy over any of those.

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Farioli seems a prospect considering he's deemed suited to Ajax. And yet again I'll float Paolo Fonseca. Attack-minded, track record of getting the best out of youngsters, about to take Lille into the Champions League. Heavily linked with Milan currently but nothing agreed.
Either of these would be great. Russell Martin & McKenna? Not a hope

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here