Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you want to become our new manager?

Who will become our next manager?

• Graham Potter

Votes: 96 15.0%
  • Kieran McKenna

Votes: 164 25.5%
  • Rob Edwards

Votes: 36 5.6%
  • Vincent Kompany

Votes: 42 6.5%
  • Steve Cooper

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • Kjetil Knutsen

Votes: 52 8.1%
  • Liam Rosenior

Votes: 25 3.9%
  • Adam Lallana

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Gareth Southgate

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Sami Hyypia

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • Mark McGhee

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • Micky Adams

Votes: 16 2.5%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 160 24.9%

• Total voters

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not the most inspiring list - but when Potter went left I don’t think RDZ was anywhere near the odds was he

Farioli potentially - but he’s a very defensive coach which won’t go down well with fans I suspect

I can’t believe Rosenior has a hope in hell. Lovely person, but his only claim to managerial fame was decent job when Derby sacked Shrek.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Someone I’ve never heard of (not on list) as I suspect we will try for McKenna and not get him. Not sure he’d want to come even if we matched Ipswich’s terms. Think he’ll want to see it through

knekkebrød

May 20, 2018
Norway
Gallardo was the rumor that excited me the most last time we were in this situation. In the end Barber and Bloom got it right by hiring De Zerbi. I trust them to make the right call again.

About Knutsen: He has really done a fantastic job with Bodø Glimt here in Norway, but he also failed in his previous jobs. It is said that he was too demanding, and required too much from his surroundings. It might be irrelevant as he was coaching on amateur level back then, and you could argue that amateurs have the right to demand more freedom(to take care of their day jobs, family and so on). I also worry that he might not excite the players, but he has done an excellent job in Bodø.

If BarberBloom and the players trust Potter and want him back in, I'll fall in line. But I hope for someone else. While I'm waiting for the white smoke to appear over the Amex I'll dream of Marcelo Gallardo

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Gallardo was the rumor that excited me the most last time we were in this situation. In the end Barber and Bloom got it right by hiring De Zerbi. I trust them to make the right call again.

About Knutsen: He has really done a fantastic job with Bodø Glimt here in Norway, but he also failed in his previous jobs. It is said that he was too demanding, and required too much from his surroundings. It might be irrelevant as he was coaching on amateur level back then, and you could argue that amateurs have the right to demand more freedom(to take care of their day jobs, family and so on). I also worry that he might not excite the players, but he has done an excellent job in Bodø.

If BarberBloom and the players trust Potter and want him back in, I'll fall in line. But I hope for someone else. While I'm waiting for the white smoke to appear over the Amex I'll dream of Marcelo Gallardo
Never mind all that, as a Norgi what is your opinion of Lene Marlin?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Haha, I haven't thought about her in a while. But I read that she moved to London back in 2008, so I might as well ask you? as she is probably sitting down there =)
I believe she lives in Oslo now she’s had a kid with Kåre Conradi… I saw her on The Voice Norge and Hvør Gang vi Møtes :lol:

The REAL Queen of Norway ;)

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
For the purpose of continuity Francesco Farioli who is at Nice.
However, after a couple of successful seasons he would soon be on his bike to a bigger club, but I suppose that is the same for anyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here