Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But it WAS a sell out if you define could you get a ticket and the answer is no. Superfan alert but i was buying my hull away tix and as i was doing so at least three different people were asking if there were any returns and the answer was no. Come on croydonbloke i expect better from you.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
welcome_to_fail.jpg
Like it.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Nice 1 CB. :thumbsup:

ps I know Mr Meola has already alluded to it, but I really do expect a much higher standard from you than this bunch of nonsense. So please repeat after me:-

Must. Try. Harder. :wink:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Good profile pic though, CB.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Because you keep going on about sell outs at the Amex and 2,500 don't turn up for a game in which you should have won and sneaked in the top 6 on your 1st year back in the Championship.

To be fair, if we counted attendance, including STH whether they turn up or not, it would have been 22.5K. Now what sort of a Club would count STH as attendees even if they didn't actually make it to a game?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I was at home getting my Valentines day rimming from my partner Luther

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Palace vs Millwall LOCAL DERBY 15,150 THAT SAYS IT ALL AND ON SATURDAY.
And remember, that's not attendance, that's tickets sold/given away.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
2,500 no shows?

That's probably about the same number of Groupon customers in your ground each week paying £10 a ticket:rolleyes:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Because you keep going on about sell outs at the Amex and 2,500 don't turn up for a game in which you should have won and sneaked in the top 6 on your 1st year back in the Championship.

2500, f***ing hell. You're coming on here about 2500 empty seats on a tuesday night? f*** off back to your empty piece of shit.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Since you brought attendances into this.

Considering it was Valentines day, 19,500 is a good attendance, not to mention for a mid-week fixture. I'd say a very good effort, now. Let's review your attendances against Millwall earlier in the season

A Saturday against local rivals and you mustered about 13,000?

Jog on, buddy.

whats even more disgraceful is that Millwall had over 4000 fans there that day, meaning Palace mustered about 11k..........small club if i ever saw one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here