Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£230,000 damage at the Amex is this true?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Selhurst is still a country mile better than the Gallstone and Shltdean,
Granted Mansex is a fine stadium but you still got outsung by 1 in 10 away attendance didnt you?? not to mention outplayed.
:clap::clap::clap::rave::rave::rave::clap2::clap2::clap2::wave::wave:

Yes and Gordon Brown was a highly successful Prime Minister, England football team were the best team in the world cup and William the Conqueror wasn't really the victor at the Battle of Hastings.

Just keep taking those little pills, the Doctor says you may get better one day!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Whatever any of youse say.....and let's face it...it's all been totally unfunny, pointless, hate-filled, lacking in any sorta smart comeback, clevah sorta stuff...innit?

Howevah, I digress, don't I?

3 f***ing one...1....won (or didn't in your case).....wun........and I've no longer got a variation on the word ONE.

Nuff said.

Really.

Innit.
Little child...obviously you missed the school curriculum in English and in commonsense...think it is clever to bend the queens English into Gansta. 3-1.= 4.....Just look 4 places above your team in the league table,just look at the 4 games you've lost...Just look at the 4 point difference you are behind us......you even lost to a team that had'nt won all season...now you lowlife guttersnipe you'd better go as your sister needs some of your sexual attention....Bye Bye.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Seriously guys we do sound like bloody kids in a playground, "Miss, Miss he broke my seat". Man up, the club will deal with the damage, we DID lose 3-1, we will finish higher in the league and let's get a little bit of dignity back by not running to f**king Mummy and telling stories!

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Selhurst is still a country mile better than the Gallstone and Shltdean,
Granted Mansex is a fine stadium but you still got outsung by 1 in 10 away attendance didnt you?? not to mention outplayed.
:clap::clap::clap::rave::rave::rave::clap2::clap2::clap2::wave::wave:

Can see nothing to disagree with here. "Mansex" *snigger*

Oh and LP can you please take Selhurst blunderland back to playgroup please. he is missing story time

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Knowing the cost of plumbers very probably true!
Next time they visit we should ask for a £250,000 bond to cover possible damage, before dishing out any away tickets.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
if you include sub appearances

i'm happy with 2 in 3 starts in league games but especially with the one on Tuesday a great goal

i guess you want to try and focus on something else though apart from Tuesday, i went to Brighton today and couldn't stop smiling, happy days !

5 starts and 4 as sub in all competitive games. 2 goals for your star striker is crap when CMS already has 6 and our 2nd choice striker has 7.

eagle2011

Sep 30, 2011
"The club have denied rumours that the stadium's seats were ripped out last night.

A club spokesman said only minor damage had occurred with a small number of seats and a toilet cubicle which would be quickly repaired. "

Argus article "Video: Clashes after Albion beaten 3-1 by Crystal Palace"

PalaceKing

Sep 28, 2011
"The club have denied rumours that the stadium's seats were ripped out last night.

A club spokesman said only minor damage had occurred with a small number of seats and a toilet cubicle which would be quickly repaired. "

Argus article "Video: Clashes after Albion beaten 3-1 by Crystal Palace"

Thats my issue. People bandy about figures and it turns out to be utter crap. granted there were a FEW Palace fans acting like dickhead neanderthals by ripping up seats and kikcing in a door but that was a tiny amount.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Thats my issue. People bandy about figures and it turns out to be utter crap. granted there were a FEW Palace fans acting like dickhead neanderthals by ripping up seats and kikcing in a door but that was a tiny amount.

You are always going to get sensationalist stories after nights like tuesday. Sadly we were beaten by the better team on the night and no amount of bitching and moaning on our part is going to change it. Palace fans quite rightly have the bragging rights for the moment and are free to enjoy it every bit as much as we would have done.

We now have to move on to Ipswich tomorrow and refocus on maintaining our top six position and leave the croydon mob to their celebrations....until the return leg.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Were they nawty or pwopa nawty dickhead neanderthals though?

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
The only problem is as I see it is that you could smash selhurst park into the next millennium and still only damage it to a total of about 5k....

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I have just read on FB and another site that Palace scum caused £230.000 damage at the AMex....is that a true figure?

I cant see anything in the arsegas..

We best make it £231,000 when we go up there then.

eagle2011

Sep 30, 2011
You are always going to get sensationalist stories after nights like tuesday. Sadly we were beaten by the better team on the night and no amount of bitching and moaning on our part is going to change it. Palace fans quite rightly have the bragging rights for the moment and are free to enjoy it every bit as much as we would have done.

We now have to move on to Ipswich tomorrow and refocus on maintaining our top six position and leave the croydon mob to their celebrations....until the return leg.

Just pisses me when everythings blown out of proportion, a majority of fans just want a good day out with same banter. A small minority cross that line and that goes for Palace and Brighton. It really doesn't help when the claims like £230'000 damage are thrown around. Just adds fuel to the fire.

A similar view to that expressed in your second sentence sprang immediately to mind last night when I saw who was the OP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here