Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4th round draw

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yeah, lets throw it a couple of rounds from now with four games in hand :rolleyes:
Yes, clearly that's what I said. :facepalm:
The point is that at this stage of the competition getting 'winnable' draws isn't such great news, it'd be much better to get a big team away, good day out for all involved, brave defeat and then carry on dominating the league.
It's better to have points than games in hand and playing two games a week for the rest of the season won't help our cause either.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Some sell-outs for close rivals?

Torquay vs Crawley/Derby
Watford vs BHA

Bolton vs Wigan

Arsenal/Leeds vs Huddersfield
Fulham vs Tottenham

Everton vs Chelsea/Ipswich
Southampton vs Manchester Utd
SwanseaCity vs Leyton Orient
Burnley vs Burton Albion
Birmingham City vs Coventry City

Doncaster/Wolves vs Stoke/Cardiff
Notts County vs Leicester/Manchester Cty

Stevenage vs Reading

Aston Villa vs Blackburn
West Ham United vs Nottingham
Sheffield W. vs Wycombe/Hereford

so how many away tickets will there be as the ground holds 19,900

Normal away allocation is 2,200 but sharing the stand. 19,900 x 15% (our entitlement) = 2,985. If they can't segregate, they may give us less or could give us more as their normal gate is around 14,000 and less for "smaller" teams. So it depends(!) - we may ger 4-5,000, we may not. I'l be there if I can, despite my earlier comment (fourth time lucky for me, surelt we'll win this time?).

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I just had a look at the draw and with quite a few all-Premiership ties think this might be another year when someone from the lower divisions has a really good cup run...why not us?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
But fear it maybe someone boring: Reading, Stevenage, Notts County, Torquay, Watford, Burton

or f***ing Watford. what an anti climax. hideous "family" club with no worthwhile fans. Bollocks. Very underwhelmed

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
tbh i didn't like the sound of this draw to begin with but the more and more I think about it the more and more ' up 4 it' i get . descent away support and easy to get to , perfect . it will be a tough ask to turn over Watford but i genuinely believe if Gus gets them going and we play a full strength side we may cause an upset plus 90k (i think) . they have just recently lost a few players due to loans back to parent club and by reading there forum they have quiet a young side .be a good test to see how we fit in at championship level , so l will be there

COME ON YOU SEEEEAAGGUUULLLLS !!!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Watford are on a run of six successive wins including top clubs in the Championship.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
TV Games will be....

Torquay vs Crawley/Derby
Watford vs BHA
Bolton vs Wigan
Arsenal/Leeds vs Huddersfield
Fulham vs Tottenham
Everton vs Chelsea
Southampton vs Manchester Utd
SwanseaCity vs Leyton Orient
Burnley vs Burton Albion
Birmingham City vs Coventry City
Doncaster/Wolves vs Stoke/Cardiff
Notts County vs Leicester/Manchester Cty
Stevenage vs Reading
Aston Villa vs Blackburn
West Ham United vs Nottingham
Sheffield W. vs Wycombe/Hereford

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Bit of a kick in the teeth for Huddersfield. Though I doubt they'll be too bothered.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Watford are on a run of six successive wins including top clubs in the Championship.

Time for them to lose then as they wont want to be distracted from their charge to the play offs...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here