Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Sounds about right

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Well for the sake of playing devil's advocate, the clearest indication to me of what he really feels can be seen by this statment:

"I think they will stone me if I went back to Brighton but if the fans had seen what I'd seen they would know why I left."

No malice towards the fans, clearly just tells it how it is.

I like the guy, good goal scorer and GIVEN the chances will score goals.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
"He has also apparently vindicated McGhee's decision to ship him out"

How? By making a couple of fairly inconsequential comments in interviews? I'd rather go by those much-less-important markers of success - goals - personally.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Repugnant Toad said:

How? By making a couple of fairly inconsequential comments in interviews? I'd rather go by those much-less-important markers of success - goals - personally.

Inconsequential ? Okay, that's like saying I'm glad you've got the clap. Oh course when you do I hope you won't sulk like your hero.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Repugnant Toad said:

Indeed. The comments have been made becuase of what happened, I don't see how they vindicate it.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
True.

But surely his anger should be directed solely at the lardy jocko clown and not us as a club in general?

Just a thought.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
fourthteamtillidie said:
Well for the sake of playing devil's advocate, the clearest indication to me of what he really feels can be seen by this statment:

"I think they will stone me if I went back to Brighton but if the fans had seen what I'd seen they would know why I left."

No malice towards the fans, clearly just tells it how it is.

I like the guy, good goal scorer and GIVEN the chances will score goals.

I used to love watching him play and hoped he would become an Albion Legend. Things went wrong. He put in little effort towards the end. After saying he was glad we had been relegated I despised him. There is no need for that. If you have fallen out with the manager fine. Show him who is the bigger man and either keep quiet or say something positive. To declare he was pleased is a kick in the teeth to all the 1000s that watched him play and contributed towards his wages in one way or another.

BarrelofFun said:
I used to love watching him play and hoped he would become an Albion Legend. Things went wrong. He put in little effort towards the end. After saying he was glad we had been relegated I despised him. There is no need for that. If you have fallen out with the manager fine. Show him who is the bigger man and either keep quiet or say something positive. To declare he was pleased is a kick in the teeth to all the 1000s that watched him play and contributed towards his wages in one way or another.

It wasn't just towards the end that he showed little effort. He had been doing that since the day he joined us. An absolute waste of an undoubted talent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here