Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A sad day for BHAFC

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Titanic said:
To say thank you ?

It's a very small group of people, if any, who have donated to A&K and are not seasontickets holders, ams members, or litter pickers.

If someone is good to you - it is not unusual to show gratitude when you get the opportunity.

I understand that, what has annoyed me (although a little bit too much for my liking, I think I'm on my period) is that they seem to be changing the 'rules'.

My thinking is....

First come first served AMS has remained the BEST was of aloocating tickets but now they have started messing with it. How far is this going to go. TLO says he would not be annoyed if donater gets priority over a non donater for a ticket. I would be because that was never meant to be the case. They should have left it as it was.

I just think they've been very stupid.

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
As a STH, AMS and posting the application tonight I should get my ticket OK.

Yes most people donating to A&K are in most of the categories but why is that now considered better than previous scheme like £40 fund?? Double standards from the club again. :nono:

FFS we all know that the usual crowd will go to WHL plus a few 'irregulars' and a few hangers-on. As long as we sell 4400 and they sell the remaining 31000 we'll get the best part of £400K so we won't have to find so much to go in the A&K hence rendering that category irrelevant in future! :p

If I donate £250.00 to the A&K do I get my name on the chair next to the 4th official? :lolol:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
If you have a season ticket you should be 1st in the line because you have invested £400 plus in the club and regularly support them. Its like a loyalty card at Sainsburys, if you dont shop there you are not going to get the money off vouchers. Its not rocket science. Or is it?

At Palace in 2002 everyone came out of the woodwork, did not see many of them at the rotherham game last week.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
thats football innit?

How many of the 30k odd at the Millenium have since been to watch any Brighton match, be it home or away.

I remember we were having to sing AAAALBION due to no's who didnt know the regular chants!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Stinky Kat said:
If you have a season ticket you should be 1st in the line because you have invested £400 plus in the club and regularly support them. .

What if you can only afford to go on a game by game basis. You COULD be putting more money into the club than a season ticket holder over the course of a season. Shouldn't these fans get priority because they have given more money?

*wind*

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought Tottenham held the mantle of the "whinger's club" with their wailing wall stand , I think we may soon wrest that title away from them :)

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
binary said:
Yes most people donating to A&K are in most of the categories but why is that now considered better than previous scheme like £40 fund?? Double standards from the club again. :nono:
They are getting good at pissing people off just when they need them most

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
IS THIS STILL BEING DEBATED??

just to report - I didn't opt for the St Agur on toast today instead I've just had a fish finger sandwich with LOADS of lovely yummy mayonaise :blush: de-lisssssshhhhh :angel:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
oh and I went to the post office and made 2 rounds of cuppas for the builders who are demolishing.....oops no building our kitchen extension... anyhows - keep on debating the non sensicle...

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
tedebear said:
IS THIS STILL BEING DEBATED??

Sorry why SHOULDNT it be.

Those of us who trawl the country folowing the Albion every second week have a say too you know.

On second thoughts lets just change the subject to whos left the board and whos a paedophile.

Far more interesting for most eh???

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
I understand there probably only a few people that falls into this bracket, but its the principle!!! as Chappers has said , they have now changed their own rules that has worked so well in the past
will they change the criteria in the future???

it smacks of elitism!!!

money talks, the rest of us walk!!!

as for the litter pickers ,I have my upmost respect for them , they have put there own time and effort into helping out the club.
they deserve some sort of priorty.

Jul 14, 2003
BN2
ok so I never did a litter patrol. I just don't want to soil my nice, soft, smooth, pink hands.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Mr Popkins said:
as Chappers has said , they have now changed their own rules that has worked so well in the past

Thanks Popkins. That's the point I'm trying to get through.
Phew!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Rougvie said:
Sorry why SHOULDNT it be.

Those of us who trawl the country folowing the Albion every second week have a say too you know.

On second thoughts lets just change the subject to whos left the board and whos a paedophile.

Far more interesting for most eh???

no no no silly - I just don't see it as a worthwhile debate? its not going to change anything is it? I haven't said its fair or unfair - I just think my time is better spent worrying about the things I CAN change - thats all...

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Thing is tho, it IS a worthwhile debate.

The club changed the rules by allowing A&k contributers to apply for away tickets, coincidently after a lot of people had been in favour of that measure being introduced.

If any regular AMS away supporters loose out, then its a very sad day for the club.

If the club are listening to the debate like they say they do, then its essential for them to at least contemplate looking at a system of reward for regular away fans.

If you dont think you can change anything then thats fine, but there are a few of us who at least want to try.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Rougvie said:

If the club are listening to the debate like they say they do, then its essential for them to at least contemplate looking at a system of reward for regular away fans.

If you dont think you can change anything then thats fine, but there are a few of us who at least want to try.

but I haven't seen many people suggesting an option - just people moaning??

I don't see the point - you're in favour of AMS people, Season ticket holders are in favour of Season ticket holders, A&K supporters are most probably in one or other of these two categories - so whats your suggestion??

and then even if you do come up with one - you're back to square one - which is you can't please everyone all the time??

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

If that is *wind* as in *burp* then 'Pardon you' !

If it's *wind* as in continuing to wind (as in wine-d) people up then please STOP IT! :lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
But what if you ARE one of the few who is an A&K person but NOT a AMS member? People have said there can't be many but there MUST be some.

Should these few be allowed over those who fall into none of the categories?? I personlly do not think so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here