Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A sad day for BHAFC

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
But what if you ARE one of the few who is an A&K person but NOT a AMS member? People have said there can't be many but there MUST be some.

Should these few be allowed over those who fall into none of the categories?? I personlly do not think so.

completely understand chappers - but can you see my point about having a moan with no alternative to suggest?? I think the reason is that there is no agreeable solution for everyone...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
tedebear said:
completely understand chappers - but can you see my point about having a moan with no alternative to suggest?? I think the reason is that there is no agreeable solution for everyone...

What about the one that already exists that everyone thinks is fine and the club have always said they would stick to?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Picture the scene.....

An A&K donor who hasn't been to a game for years(there must be some) has an equal chance of a ticket as me who has a season ticket and goes to about a dozen away games a season.

He or she gets a Spurs ticket and I don't!!!!

I'd do my f***ing nut about it.

And don't even think of saying they deserve the same chance of getting one as me.

I'm thinking that the club has f***ed up big time again on this.

But hey,what does DK care as long as they all get sold.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Titanic said:
No - it's a one-off payment of £10, or a free one-off registration if you are a season ticket holder.

ah phew. cos I was last year...but due to money problems this year I wasnt sure if I was.

was season ticket holder last season, and went to several away games, including Luton and Brentford. after enduring those 2 terrible nights...surely I deserve a crack at WHL

lol

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
does everyone think its fine? I don't as I don't belong to any of the groups.....but thats besides the point....

If you feel the club have reneged on their word then write to them asking them for an explanation as to why? I'm sure there is a good reason...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
gerbil said:
Picture the scene.....

An A&K donor who hasn't been to a game for years(there must be some) has an equal chance of a ticket as me who has a season ticket and goes to about a dozen away games a season.

He or she gets a Spurs ticket and I don't!!!!

There's one.

What if they did this for a deciding game like Rotherham might be??

Well??

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm not on the wind, I do think they've done wrong here.

Gerbil has highlighted EXACTLY why.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I would imagine probably more. Not matter how little or many they have still changed the rules after saying, time after time, that they WOULDN'T.

:)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I would imagine probably more. Not matter how little or many they have still changed the rules after saying, time after time, that they WOULDN'T.

fair dues - I'm bored of this now - byeeeeeeee :)

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley

Makes a change then don't it.

All they want to do is sell the tickets they don't give a f*** who gets them as long as they all go.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
tedebear said:
yeah but how many does this effect?? 10??

its not the number of people but the principle of it.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Silver flying chariot said:
That is spot on! I agree with weasel.

AS long as they all go, the club don't care who they sell them to !!!!

I'll drag you from your bed and BEAT you up if you keep calling me Weasel,Slimothy.

Arthur said:
I'm willing to bet that anyone who applies straight away (i.e. gets their application in the post today) will get a ticket.
What REALLY pisses me off is that I find myself agreeing with Arthur.

That can't be right.

So I'd best come up with an alternative view...

WHY OH WHY OH WHY should people who want to wait until three days before the game and order thirty tickets for themselves and their friends be discriminated against?

SORT IT OUT, PERRY.

:salute:

tedebear said:
does everyone think its fine? I don't as I don't belong to any of the groups.....but thats besides the point....
Have you EVER been a season ticket holder at Withdean?

Have you EVER bought a ticket for an away game from the Club shop?

Sorry, tedebear, if the answer is NO to both of those questions, you are getting lower priority than people who can say YES to just one of the questions.

Seems fair to me..

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
At the risk of repeating onesself

Forget all this bollocks about loyalty points, games attended, A&K donations, "principles" etc etc etc. The bottom line is

If you are an AMS member and you get your arse into gear, you WILL get tickets for the big games when they come along.

Anyone who isn't an AMS member, and doesn't get their arse into gear, can have absolutely NO complaints if they miss out. NONE WHATSOEVER.

Here endeth the lesson. Now can we please change the frigging subject ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here