Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Admitting i was wrong

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
. He then did the most cringeworthy thing I have seen in a long time and tried to get everyone singing "loyal supporters! loyal supporters!" He looked a right twat. 3 other spazzers joined in and that was it. A total embarrassment to the club and its supporters.

you miss understood the loyal supporters thing, it was me who started it, and it was in not meant how it was taken! i was basically saying they are NOT loyal supporters and should not be in H block and i'd go far as saying they shouldnt be allowed at the football

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I have always stood up for H block. I'd rather have a bit of noise at withdean than no noise at all. Even STEWARD baiting and "we beat the scum at selhurst park" is acceptable in my book. However, today the whole place was absolutely FULL of wankers. In fact, you could barely move for them! The celery thing went way too far. I was with my wife and both of us got pelted as did many others. At first it was OK but just got a bit too much in the end. Then people started throwing plastic bottles at people's heads. That's a real wankerish thing to do! But what made me cringe the most was some short fat H blocker who had a pop at someone who dared to complain about the celery. His argument went along the lines of "We're all loyal supporters in this block and we come here week in week out!" The crazy thing is he was giving it to one of the most loyal albion fans in the ground. He then did the most cringeworthy thing I have seen in a long time and tried to get everyone singing "loyal supporters! loyal supporters!" He looked a right twat. 3 other spazzers joined in and that was it. A total embarrassment to the club and its supporters.

For the first time it got me seriously thinking about the old north stand at the goldstone. Has it seriously come to this? Anyone who was a regular in those days would be utterly ashamed to see our twatish idiotic nob end H-block fans (who claim to be loyal supporters) behave like they did to day. As I said, I did think a bit of noise was better than none at all. Now I won't set foot in there again.

Well said John:thumbsup:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
For the first time it got me seriously thinking about the old north stand at the goldstone. Has it seriously come to this? Anyone who was a regular in those days would be utterly ashamed to see our twatish idiotic nob end H-block fans (who claim to be loyal supporters) behave like they did to day. As I said, I did think a bit of noise was better than none at all. Now I won't set foot in there again.
Could not agree more, probably the best statement on NSC this year...

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
I have always stood up for H block. I'd rather have a bit of noise at withdean than no noise at all. Even STEWARD baiting and "we beat the scum at selhurst park" is acceptable in my book. However, today the whole place was absolutely FULL of wankers. In fact, you could barely move for them! The celery thing went way too far. I was with my wife and both of us got pelted as did many others. At first it was OK but just got a bit too much in the end. Then people started throwing plastic bottles at people's heads. That's a real wankerish thing to do! But what made me cringe the most was some short fat H blocker who had a pop at someone who dared to complain about the celery. His argument went along the lines of "We're all loyal supporters in this block and we come here week in week out!" The crazy thing is he was giving it to one of the most loyal albion fans in the ground. He then did the most cringeworthy thing I have seen in a long time and tried to get everyone singing "loyal supporters! loyal supporters!" He looked a right twat. 3 other spazzers joined in and that was it. A total embarrassment to the club and its supporters.

Spot on!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
you miss understood the loyal supporters thing, it was me who started it, and it was in not meant how it was taken! i was basically saying they are NOT loyal supporters and should not be in H block and i'd go far as saying they shouldnt be allowed at the football

Who the hell appointed you to be the attendance police ??? Someone's paid their money and so should be allowed to watch the game without some childish tossers throwing things at them or trying to create a chant about them !

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
who the hell appointed you to be the attendance police ??? Someone's paid their money and so should be allowed to watch the game without some childish tossers throwing things at them or trying to create a chant about them !

the people throwing things are the people it was aimed at, they are not loyal supported because they are not watching the game!

A few weeks ago people were moaning about H block and i put up a fight about how we were just having fun and the rest of you were boring
but today i really noticed what wankers there are in H block. i shout and get carried away but i do it at the game, i dont no about you childish twats but i paid alot of money to watch and enjoy football, the people who go to f*** around and BULLY other fans PHYICALLY should go to the playground in Preston park, because frankly you will no the same about on the game there as you would sitting in H block!

the guy in front of me also a really loyal fan who does shout and sing got very annoyed at some 'fans' and told them what he thought and i couldn't agree more with him!

sorry for the rant and sorry for sticking up for these twats last week!

Well said Curt, the whole reason I sit there is to be amongst the rowdy/funny lot with the inflatables but some people weren't even watching the game yesterday and just seemed to be on an endless quest to bombard people with more celery.

Nice to meet you Ringleader Returns and Gerbil :wave:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Piss poor I thought.

Now, some of you will laugh no doubt, but when I was on the running track I got hit by a bottle full of water thrown from the seats.

If i'd been a little kid and it had hit my head that could have seriously done some damage.

Absolutely disgusting behaviour - but exactly the sort of moronic thing you come to expect from the H block mongs.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Piss poor I thought.

Now, some of you will laugh no doubt, but when I was on the running track I got hit by a bottle full of water thrown from the seats.

If i'd been a little kid and it had hit my head that could have seriously done some damage.

Absolutely disgusting behaviour - but exactly the sort of moronic thing you come to expect from the H block mongs.

i think you should tell her the club, not being a 'tell tell' but as you said it could do serious injury to a child or an elderly fan! they can check CCTV and whoever threw it should be band for life! absolutely disgusting, we looked like wankers in front of yeovil, we were winning and not even showing that we cared!

absolute joke and a awful end to the season, i hope you lot dont bother renewing your tickets!

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I said after the Rovers game it was bullying. He pays money to watch the game, what gives everyone else the right to ruin it for him?

Plus I felt bad for the two girls he was sat with who ended up being hit just as much as him :nono:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
h block in being full of utter spanners shocker

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
i think you should tell her the club, not being a 'tell tell' but as you said it could do serious injury to a child or an elderly fan! they can check CCTV and whoever threw it should be band for life! absolutely disgusting, we looked like wankers in front of yeovil, we were winning and not even showing that we cared!

absolute joke and a awful end to the season, i hope you lot dont bother renewing your tickets!

Exactly. Bottle throwing is really bad. Anyone who threw a bottle deserves to be banned. Also, it wasn't a terrible game. A bit of an end of season feel which was to be expected but no where near as lack luster as MK last week which was truly dreadful. Unfortunately, a handfull of twats chose to make it an uncomfortable afternoon by completely ignoring what was going on on the field and irritating others. We really have some idiotic fans. On a side note, I thought the Yeovil fans were a credit to their club. Made some decent noise and really got behind their team. Quite the opposite of H block. A very poor send off for the team who have worked hard to play attractive football and finished the season strongly which is a great achievement considering where we were in the league 3 months ago.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
the fact of matter is we made no noise because the people who nomally support the team by singing AND WATCHING the game including myself couldn't be bothered because of the childish actions taking place, i normally every week go home with no voice where ive backed the lads and sung but it got to the point yesterday where you look at these so called football fans and think f*** it. i would of loved to have given a great send off but the atmosphere was spoilt at bristol rovers and carried over and got worse yesterday.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
where are the 'h block' going to be in the new stadium?

just so i know to buy my tickets in the opposite stand

most likely the northstand behind the goal, have fun in the south stand with the away fans, least you wont have to put up with childish twats week in week out

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
With any luck the opportunity to create a proper atmosphere will attract more people to sit in the same spot and generate some noise at Falmer. It's important we have numbers and some adults! Otherwise it will be as pathetic as H block is and the soul will be well and truly ripped out of this football club!

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Piss poor I thought.

I have it on good authority that it was Hustpierpoint Seagulls :lol:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
They'll all be in the "singing section" which i presume will be the north stand. However if enough sensible people who simply want to create an atmosphere are in there with them, hopefully it'll stamp out the twattish behaviour. Its no longer a singing block, more a, come along and have a piss about area. The celery used to be the odd now and then, now its every week, throughout the game. As for the tracksuit mafia who think its acceptable to stand on chairs, be told numerous times to sit and get off said chairs, and then finally be thrown out then finding it acceptable to throw all the names under the sun at the stewards... well.:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here