Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Not entirely true US, lots of us have been 'jury still out' since the beginning and increasingly so in recent months because we don't score.

Classic case of all fur coat and no knickers - only tonight, we've just found out the fur's fake as well.

and the knickers are crutchless

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
If you were a real fan you would and if we are in the championship we will not have var. Back the team fella. Shout at every game as loud as you can and offer support, always. I am not sure about Potter but he is our manager and we have to get behind him

Real fans would vote with there feet if they don't want Var forced upon them. I don't like the way football is heading. By continuing to do so you are supporting these changes.

All i'm doing is giving up my season ticket. I said this months ago. Not changing that. Football isn't entertaining me no more in regards to VAR.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
That’s almost it for me. The ball is not sticking up front because no one can hold it up and he leaves Murray on the bench.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I just don't get it.

We've had the majority of possession, way more attempts, and 2-0 down.

Seems to be a pattern.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I'm trying to work out how we always seem to be outnumbered in defence and attack.

Is it tactics or are we not working hard enough :shrug:
Was the same against Sheffield

It’s pretty simple, it’s because our midfield is just not good enough. We’re not good in either transition at all.

Alzate should be first choice in central midfield every game from now on and Bissouma needs to start more too.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
As well as being the go-to team when a team wants to end a terrible run (and be made to look like Barcelona in the process) there is one other factor we need to take into account.

Their goalkeeper, dodgy or not, is going to play a blinder against us.

D

Deleted member 2719

2 saves in a few minutes, come on Albion turn up the heat.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
As well as being the go-to team when a team wants to end a terrible run (and be made to look like Barcelona in the process) there is one other factor we need to take into account.

Their goalkeeper, dodgy or not, is going to play a blinder against us.

It does seem that a lot of goalies have worldies against us...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here