Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Elipsis

Sep 14, 2019
Potter won't be the man to get us up either, and we're the mugs who gave him this massive contract.
Crazy premature decision to give him that contract. The Championship is a slog and he's not the man to get a result on a cold midweek in Stoke etc

Sent from my 5039D_EEA using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How many miskicks and rebounds made that B’Muff goal?

It’s ricochet around their area all game and we’ll get f*** all. No wonder they are our bogie team!

NOTHING is going our way at the moment

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
We’ve been disappointing no doubt, but that goal is very very fortunate. And we could have had a couple ourselves.

But hopefully it wakes people us that we are being complacent in the transfer window again. The recruitment has been poor.
Agree, the upside is it forces the view that the squad needs bettter quality.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
On a positive note, if the score stays the same, I will get my first point in the prediction table :)

Knowing my luck we will either get a meaningless consolation at 93 minutes or they will get a fourth.

A bit earlier then and still no point.
Will we get 2 more?

Unlikely.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
No, we weren't defending well, our goalkeeper got us out of trouble too many times.

of course we were, this Potter team away at Wolves, where we dug out the ugliest 0-0 last season, is getting battered this season.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Real fans would vote with there feet if they don't want Var forced upon them. I don't like the way football is heading. By continuing to do so you are supporting these changes.

All i'm doing is giving up my season ticket. I said this months ago. Not changing that. Football isn't entertaining me no more in regards to VAR.

Tempted to join you ! I do believe that football has got to expensive for what we get. Streams for every game readily available.Myself and two sons pay nearly £2500 for our tickets.
worth it ? not sure.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
We’ve been disappointing no doubt, but that goal is very very fortunate.

How was it fortunate? Webster lost his man, Ryan should have come and taken it, and then Webster pretty much gave up rather than break his neck trying to get back. Shocking defending. Again.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Come on BL, as Sutton would say "You're BETTER than that!" Can't you see it's because Potter can't adapt his 'brand' to the players we've got. In other words, he lacks ability.

Or is it just that the team aren't good enough ?

They stunk the league out with a totally different brand last year and were extremely lucky to survive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here