Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion kit 2024/25 - official thread

What do YOU think of the new Albion home kit?

• Love it

• Hate it

• Fence

Results are only viewable after voting.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Just don’t get why adults (?) buy knock off. You know it’s fake, it won’t last long or wear well, and it feeds financial crime. Also it would be mighty embarrassing wearing a fake with people knowing it’s fake (or you wondering if people know). Lastly it’s of no benefit to the club!!
I got a Leverkusen kit from a knock off site. I wouldn't have bought one otherwise so no loss to the club.

Also given the manufacturer is Castore the knock off is probably better quality than the real one.

I also got the England shirt and that is also very similar quality to the real one, people have asked why I would spend £120 on a shirt because they couldn't tell it wasn't the real one.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just don’t get why adults (?) buy knock off. You know it’s fake, it won’t last long or wear well, and it feeds financial crime. Also it would be mighty embarrassing wearing a fake with people knowing it’s fake (or you wondering if people know). Lastly it’s of no benefit to the club!!
Just a wild guess here but maybe 14,75 € with free shipping and a full range of available sizes might have something to do with it 😀

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I've pretty much given up on trying to find a US based retailer with authentic Brighton kit. I really don't understand why they don't exists. Is it the club? Is it Nike? Is it the retailers themselves? They seem to have every other premier league shirt, but not Brighton.

So, I might well just go with Chinese knock-off since they've made it too expensive and too complicated otherwise.
It is worth keeping an eye on the club site as occasionally they do free international delivery promotions - maybe one will come after the Japan trip to try and bring in our new fan base

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
If I owned one

I wouldn’t wear it very often, a theme day at work or taking the dog out the morning after we beat Palace for example.

I wouldn’t give a shit if anyone else knew/thought it was fake.

I don’t kid myself that the club make any serious money on replica kits compared to television money etc. (Nike make the money) They can wipe their arse on a million quid, I need that fifty quid saving more than they do (not to mention I personally spend plenty at the club)

The “financial crime” is a point, however for cynical people like me I have zero trust in big, so called legitimate businesses, so I’d live with that.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I saw it for the first time in the shop and I've changed my mind, it looks a lot better in real life. Dare I say it I quite like it.
I LOVE it. I think I might go FKW

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
I love it, might get the pink training top also. I think they may get record sales this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here