Albion v Preston predictions?

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Brighton & Hove Albion 2 –2 Preston North End

Tighe11

Nov 15, 2003
Brighton
I was very confident but Cullip and Knight out has dented that but with them 2-0 without either a 1-1 or 2-1 our way

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Albion 3 Preston 2

Who is their Manager?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Sussex Jock Manager's team 2 - Old Jock Manager's team 1

Hopefully the young Jock will pick the right players for the right positions, who aren't carrying any injuries :eek:

And, now the team has played together for a bit, a bit more understanding has formed between the players, and so 90 mintues of football as played for the first 20 minutes against Bristol Rovers has got to be the order of the day :thumbsup:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
1-0:clap2:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
This is our big chance. Preston have lost Fuller and are one of my tips for relegation this season. I see this game already as a six pointer and a must-win.

Prediction, Albion to win 3-1

jazzy

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton 2 - 1 Preston

fingersx.gif

superwife

Aug 13, 2003
With Superphil
Always optimistic I reckon Brighton 0 - Preston NE 4, hopefully won't be too much of a thrashing :wave:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
.... a sound thrashing as usual.....................

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Preston are AWFUL at the back. Just keep them under the cosh for 90 minutes and get really tight on their midfield (scything tackles aplenty) and you'll beat 'em.

Don't give them any time to hit the front two as they will score, they're a decent attacking side home or away. If you can camp out in the their half and play messy you should beat them. I have faith... :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here