Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Although It's BISSOUMA They All Seem To Want...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What the frack are you on about £120m :shrug:

I think the club were always going to cash in on someone.
I think most of us assumed that would be Biss.
Arsenal :lol: had other ideas.

With that £50m banked, I would be concerned, for him, if Mr Bloom took a lower price for Biss.

I think the White deal now means Bloom will play even harder ball (God help the suitors) for Biss.

If that price is met then happy days, the money and new club would be mahooosive.

:goal:

Bloom definitely holds all the cards at this moment.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What the fvck I'm on about? What the fvck I'm on about is that every player has a price, Including Bissouma - or anybody else in our team. I suggest that if someone offered £120M for Bissouma (they won't of course, but if they did) and you ask WTF?

Who said the club would turn down £120m for Bissouma?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Where does White’s £50m rank in the all-time list for CBs ? Rinsing Arsenal has put out a real marker in terms of any club thinking they can **** with Tony.

I even suspect there have been enquiries for Biss……that have been met with a figure so eye-watering even the likes of Liverpool have been scared off.

It’s BRILLIANT. If we do lose him in the next few days it’ll be for a ridiculous sum.

Records are there to be broken and that especially applies to transfer fees in the madness of football. Other than Liverpool, a host of major clubs have embarked on expensive squad overhauls this summer. Not quite sure where CL-less Arsenal and Spuds gave got the money from, having lost £100m’s due to the pandemic.

A team with a weak centre midfield will be desperate to deal with that in the next few days.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Records are there to be broken and that especially applies to transfer fees in the madness of football. Other than Liverpool, a host of major clubs have embarked on expensive squad overhauls this summer. Not quite sure where CL-less Arsenal and Spuds gave got the money from, having lost £100m’s due to the pandemic.

A team with a weak centre midfield will be desperate to deal with that in the next few days.

Exactly………it’s Arsenal again, isn’t it [emoji23][emoji23]

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Where does White’s £50m rank in the all-time list for CBs ? Rinsing Arsenal has put out a real marker in terms of any club thinking they can **** with Tony.

I even suspect there have been enquiries for Biss……that have been met with a figure so eye-watering even the likes of Liverpool have been scared off.

It’s BRILLIANT. If we do lose him in the next few days it’ll be for a ridiculous sum.

One of the 10 most expensive central defenders. Maguire, VVD, De Ligt and Laporte were more expensive, could be a few more.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Essentially you. Bissouma not for sale, whatever the price (we've already trousered £50M). Whatever the price, if big enough, we would.

Show me where I wrote that.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Well whatever happens during the game today, some will be wondering whether he was waving goodbye after the final whistle.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well whatever happens during the game today, some will be wondering whether he was waving goodbye after the final whistle.

If either he or Maupay are off, they won’t be playing at all imo

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Not really in his best interest to accept any sort of extension this year raising his market value by some £20-30m as that would have meant he pretty much closed the window of ending up in some ultra-mega club this summer. Fair chance of signing a new one once the window is closed and the club will give him a neat raise while also probably being forced to meet him halfways and accept a release fee of £60-70m.

Or the longevity of a financially secured 5 year deal at the Albion if he was to receive a career ending injury.

Wouldn’t be surprised if a tiered release clause was inserted, reducing year on year starting at say £70m until June 22 then minus £10m down to £50m

This protects the interests of both parties

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Imagine if Bissouma isn't involved today, would be a sad afternoon whatever the result.

MOTM performance, 3 points and a new contract announcned after the game please.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Anyone heard of this guy?

“Brighton are plotting a late-window move for Lille midfielder Cheikh Niasse amid fears they could lose Yves Bissouma to Liverpool, Football Insider can exclusively reveal.”.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone heard of this guy?

“Brighton are plotting a late-window move for Lille midfielder Cheikh Niasse amid fears they could lose Yves Bissouma to Liverpool, Football Insider can exclusively reveal.”.

Late window move for a player and Albion in the same sentence, file under rubbish :lolol:

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Roll on Wednesday and Bissouma still at Brighton Give us one more golden season, Yves, and someone will drive you wherever you want to go net summer (as long as Tony gets the right price) since you are not allowed to drive yourself these days.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Errmmm .......... they've just trousered £100M for Grealish. We might not be keen to sell Bissouma for another year, but we've bought in Moder, then Caciedo, then Mwepu as potential replacements, and at the end of the day, everybody has a price.
How many of you (and more crucially the Albion management and Tony Bloom) would turn down, say, £75M?

I'd think about it seriously ...............

Absolutely, i'd think about £75m however...... That has nothing to do with my reply to a link quoting 5 Aston Villa fans who want their club to sign Yves Bissouma, nothing about Villa themselves wanting him, just 5 fans. There are thousands of Arsenal fans who want Yves Bissouma, yet as far as we know, still no bids from Arsenal themselves.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
No point Bis going to villa. Not sure about arsenal with their current manager either.
He is supposedly a gooner tho.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

I love how these articles are written in a way that it's as easy as Liverpool deciding they want him and that means he'll be going.

Brighton are plotting a late-window move for Lille midfielder Cheikh Niasse amid fears they could lose Yves Bissouma to Liverpool, Football Insider can exclusively reveal.

Why would we be fearful when we hold all the aces.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here