Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Whing on loan?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
DAMANCLAY said:
Whing would be a very good aquisition for the club and fingers crossed we get him.

You can uncross em now!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Race said:
Well he was there in traning this morning!

Andy Whing or the French bloke (Kippers or whatever his name is)?

???

Last edited:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
vulture said:
is your man fit yet?

He's not going to be 100% match fit cos he hasnt had the games yet, but he's willing and able!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
AlexFrutos said:
Andy Whing or the French bloke (Kippers or whatever his name is)?

???

Whing, dunno nowt about Kippers!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Ernest said:
Kippers are what you have for your tea and a good healthy viand. If you fed your man some decent food instead of all that junk he might not be so lardy :angry: :angry: :angry:

Go and wedge your fat arse back into your leotard and get back to watching your WWF DVD's. :)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Race said:
Go and wedge your fat arse back into your leotard and get back to watching your WWF DVD's. :)
Euurrrggghhhh..........i've just eaten.:nono:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
So have I, a very nice bacon butty.

I am not sure about the complaint that Dean Wilkins has no contacts, look at some of the managers he worked under: Coppell, Taylor and Adams, all of whom would probably still hold us high in their affections. The fact that none saw fit to try and replace him surely reflects their respect for him. If it comes to taking players on loan we can do a lot worse than borrow from the likes of Reading, Hull and Coventry, and don't forget that Liam Brady is a big cheese at the Arse, he may also be in a position to help out from time to time.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Gully said:
So have I, a very nice bacon butty.

I am not sure about the complaint that Dean Wilkins has no contacts, look at some of the managers he worked under: Coppell, Taylor and Adams, all of whom would probably still hold us high in their affections. The fact that none saw fit to try and replace him surely reflects their respect for him. If it comes to taking players on loan we can do a lot worse than borrow from the likes of Reading, Hull and Coventry, and don't forget that Liam Brady is a big cheese at the Arse, he may also be in a position to help out from time to time.

Would agree with all of that apart from the Brady comment. Thats not very many contacts though is it, Syaing that he has probably get a fair few from his playing days.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The only thing was that Deano really only played for us, if my memory serves me right, apart from his time in the Netherlands. I am now wracking my brains to think of people who he played with, for the Albion, who may be in positions where they may be considered valuable contacts.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Gully said:
The only thing was that Deano really only played for us, if my memory serves me right, apart from his time in the Netherlands. I am now wracking my brains to think of people who he played with, for the Albion, who may be in positions where they may be considered valuable contacts.

Well im sure butch has loads of contacts if wendy gets on the phone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here