Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone started a Robbie Keane rumour yet....no... well here it goes

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
cheers superbez, i agree that the are some people who are over the top with their comments, but as spun cuppa says this is football message board, people must expect to be given stick, im a big boy, i wont cry myself to sleep over it, everyone is entitled to their opnion.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I for one am loving this summer. I always enjoy transfer speculation and now we've got money it's all gone bonkers. Even this Robbie Keane, while unlikely isn't completely outside the realms of possibility. It's brilliant

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i heard this from a very good "apple" sauce in january!!!

old media acquaintance.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
How the HELL are we going to afford his wages?!

Did the op say it was nailed on and from a reliable source or did he say he was just passing on something he had heard and thought it was bollocks and didn't think it was true? Comments like yours my friend are quite frankly, pathetic

Sent from my foreskin using tiny tiny people

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Did the op say it was nailed on and from a reliable source or did he say he was just passing on something he had heard and thought it was bollocks and didn't think it was true? Comments like yours my friend are quite frankly, pathetic

Sent from my foreskin using tiny tiny people

Rumours like these are getting bloody stupid. Who is next to be in the viscious rumour circle, are we one of the numerous clubs after Alexis Sanchez from Udinese?! It just bullshit mate, whoever this big name player is will be won't be Robbie Keane.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Ok fair enough start a thread if you HEAR something, but at least do a search and post in one of the other 10-12 threads on the exact same rumour :facepalm

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
f***ing hell, I could understand a few of these 'rumours' if we were a newly promoted Premier League club, but we're not. We are a team who wants to maintain a Championship status so why would Robbie Keane want to be apart of that when he can play Premier League football ?

What, the same Robbie Keane that couldn't get into a starting XI, in a team that was fit for relegation from about November?? I wouldn't be so sure he won't end up in the Championship, but I would doubt very much that will be here.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I'm going to be a boring old spoilsport, and take a look at the strikers we have, both of whom are 'on the shoulder of the last defender' players: Barnes and Hoskins. Why would Gus want a third striker of that nature, especially on astronomical wages. Applying logic, he will be looking for a Murray replacement: Able to hold the ball up, win the ball in the air and provide extra cover from set pieces. Neither Barnes nor Hoskins are of that nature (though I suppose Hoskins would be a rapid out of defence outlet). Hardly going to go for another similar player are we, though Gus obviously didn't see Murray as being up to that role in the Championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here