Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone work in London and going straight to Palace game from work ?

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
Im dreading being sat in same carriage as a load of pikey scum.

Anyone elase doing this ?

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
You'll be fine...just don't wear a Tesco bag.

shut it you palace mug.

On a serious note im quite looking forward to the journey down. I feel my feelings towards Palace slightly confusing to be honest.

I hate them because its a part and parcel of being an Albion fan.On the other hand my whole family from my Dads side support palace.

Luckily my Grandparents were clever and moved to Brighton from Selhurst 30 odd years ago - my dad who grew up going to Selhurst Park has even turned his alligience to the Albion.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
WFH that day

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
shut it you palace mug.

On a serious note im quite looking forward to the journey down. I feel my feelings towards Palace slightly confusing to be honest.

I hate them because its a part and parcel of being an Albion fan.On the other hand my whole family from my Dads side support palace.

Luckily my Grandparents were clever and moved to Brighton from Selhurst 30 odd years ago - my dad who grew up going to Selhurst Park has even turned his alligience to the Albion.

Sorry, Scary Spice.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Was coming back from Vicky today on the 4.15 (or something like) which is fast from East Croydon and imagining what it'll be like on that night.

TBH the train is pretty full anyway with commuters/shoppers etc. Will be very crowded, get on at Victoria and bag a seat.

Seagulljohn

Jul 21, 2011
Im suppose to be landing at gatwick at 6, so hoping to catch the train straight to the game (after thinking id miss it)

Should be a good crack on the train and i will be wearing my "tescos bag" with pride !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here