Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are the wheels coming off?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Not the classiest reply i've seen on here.

Others have tried the softly softly approach but you clearly don't listen, in my experience in such cases it's best to be clear, maybe if we give you one of these

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317037106.119258.jpg

you'll get the message but somehow I doubt it

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Have you filled your stadium this season? ......No?.......That'll be a fact then.

Using your rather bizarre logic - no team has ever filled their stadium. There are always no-shows. I'm not sure what you are trying to prove with that one.

hardrain

Sep 19, 2011
Your clubs so embarrassed by your stadium they don't even have a page for it on your website - FACT

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

hardrain

Sep 19, 2011
in the official FACTS on your Wikipedia page it says you broke your ground in 2000, how did you manage that?

hardrain

Sep 19, 2011
as ur not replying i'll take over, shouldn't your id be saintshavetoppledbrightonbutitsearlyintheseasonandbrightonwilltopplesaints

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
What happened to "I'l scweam and I'll scweam and I'll scweam" then? I thought you might be a Bott-er anyway.

My point was he was using shit rhetoric the likes of which you'd normally only find a posh complacent woman or uppity child using. Probably a weird comparison in retrospect but you see the point. Where did you get the 'Bott-er'y idea from then? Interested to know.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
My point was he was using shit rhetoric the likes of which you'd normally only find a posh complacent woman or uppity child using. Probably a weird comparison in retrospect but you see the point. Where did you get the 'Bott-er'y idea from then? Interested to know.

Brighton really. You refer to us as Pal-arse which seems to indicate an anal obsession. We usually just say the Weed.

My preference was always Brag-town though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here