Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The herd? More like a gigantic TURD.

Bye bye, you simpleton. Bye bye. :wave:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It's either Exeter vs Torquay on the telly or ripping the herd.

I know which one I'd have more fun with.

ESU Seagull

Dec 5, 2012
Lol you small clubs your fans are great . They are even intelligent and can have some banter or they are thick as pigs s..t and get the small club syndrome. The fact is we have just beaten you and are through to the next round of the cup . It was just another game for us but for you it was big game .
Moan all you want about our fans and we are a south London club and how Brighton is this and that but hello wake up and smell the coffee you are a small club in a small town with small support and small minds

Wow! You're really trying to brag about only just beating a team in a lower league!?!?

You don't know the history of the club so rather than trying to belittle the support (by the way we have the biggest attendances in out league!) why don't you go back to concentrating on your own team and your oh so intelligent fans, those same fans that where kicked out for fighting with each other, yeah really intelligent that!!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Oh he with the small brain :fishing::fishing::fishing:

He still thinks it's him thats doing the fishing

This guy is gold. :lol:

images

Saltdean Massif

Jan 26, 2013
Wow! You're really trying to brag about only just beating a team in a lower league!?!?

You don't know the history of the club so rather than trying to belittle the support (by the way we have the biggest attendances in out league!) why don't you go back to concentrating on your own team and your oh so intelligent fans, those same fans that where kicked out for fighting with each other, yeah really intelligent that!!

Herd = was in the giggling bushes at 1130pm Saturday night

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I still am but maybe a bit fed up some Brighton fans with a small club mentality trying to dish out crap rather than say things how they were .
I will add yes we have bad fans stupid fans coward fans which I hasten to say are in the minority and we have a lot more passionate intelligent fans who some of your fans did not come across. Don't judge a book by its cover .[/QUOTE
'I will add yes we have bad fans stupid fans'........well now we know you are one of them...a real Arsenal plastic...you really are a plonker. Thankfully the Gooner fans I met were OK,gave credit where it was due and they knew how hard it was for our struggle to get through bad ownership and trying to get a ground between the sea and the green belt for 14 years. If you want to be a keyboard warrior and give it large...you just make yourself look more stupid than you really are!!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Correct me if im wrong but is the love in over ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here