Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As the Sky Sports cameras descend on The Withdean..

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Only the referee can create a good atmosphere at Withdean! Can't see a lunchtime kick off being anything other than the normal quiet 90 minutes unless, as others have pointed out, the referee decides to send Bennett off for sneezing, and Gus is sent to the North Stand for gesturing too much

D

Deleted User X18H

It's not 'The Withdean'!!!

Nor is it The Wembley, The Home Park or The Villa Park!

It IS the Withdean! Us locals refer to it as that to make the distinction.

If I told my wife I were going to 'Withdean' she might think I was off to visit old Catt or worse.

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
Does anyone know whether they will put up a temporary studio up for the presenters or will they just stand by the pitch?

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Does anyone know whether they will put up a temporary studio up for the presenters or will they just stand by the pitch?

Presume they will stand by the pitch, but there is one of those temporary boxes for the commentators, like at the County Ground (hove).

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'm wondering wether any of the following will happen...

Will there be a minutes silence for Sir Norm.

What sort of mention will Falmer get/will sky fly over the site by helicopter.

At any point during the coverage will te comentators refer to us as 'sleeping giants' or say we have massive potential.

oh yeah and will we win?

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Presume they will stand by the pitch, but there is one of those temporary boxes for the commentators, like at the County Ground (hove).

Like this?

Attachments

• IMGP3321.JPG
    IMGP3321.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 181

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
As the Sky Sports cameras descend on The Withdean this saturday for the Bournemouth game, any chance there could be a bit of an atmosphere??

Would be nice to show the country our support at home is as good as when we travel away!

:albion1:

It shouldn't have to take Sky Sports to make us have a decent atmosphere!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Wonder who the commentary box guest will be ? My money is on Dean Wilkins :lolol:

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I'm wondering wether any of the following will happen...

Will there be a minutes silence for Sir Norm.

What sort of mention will Falmer get/will sky fly over the site by helicopter.

At any point during the coverage will te comentators refer to us as 'sleeping giants' or say we have massive potential.

oh yeah and will we win?

and the mis-saying of players names. Michael Kuipers having been a frequent one before, although obviously wont happen Saturday

oh and I guarantee they'll spend half the game discussing the 'dire' Withdean conditions

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here