Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance against Huddersfield?

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
how about kids for a quid, all under 16 s go for a quid, just what crawley do, what is it ? £14 at moment ?? that s a lot of money if say you had just 2 kids that wanted to go, after all, when is a quid not a quid? when its £14 and and you have empty seats... you get the drift !"!!!!!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
how about kids for a quid, all under 16 s go for a quid, just what crawley do, what is it ? £14 at moment ?? that s a lot of money if say you had just 2 kids that wanted to go, after all, when is a quid not a quid? when its £14 and and you have empty seats... you get the drift !"!!!!!

U10's ARE a quid in the family stand ( when purchased with an adult ticket ).

U16's are £4.50 in the family stand.......again, when purchased with an adult ticket.

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
U10's ARE a quid in the family stand ( when purchased with an adult ticket ).

U16's are £4.50 in the family stand.......again, when purchased with an adult ticket.
oh right sorry my mistake, only i did hear on a train the other day a lad complaing he couldnt go to the millwall game as it was too expensive for him at £14

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
The kids prices are a joke to be honest.
I luckily have a season ticket, as enjoy going week in week out with a group of mates and we all reguarly do away days. But theres another 5 or 10 who would come a lot more often, but never do because of the price. It would cost them £14 just for a ticket (16/17 y.o) or however much it is to sit in an open stand with shit facilities on a freezing cold evening with the chance of snow against what most weeks are average opposition. I honestly think if more deals were in place a lot more kids would come along, which is a huge market to aim at.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
oh right sorry my mistake, only i did hear on a train the other day a lad complaing he couldnt go to the millwall game as it was too expensive for him at £14

No mistake on your part as it goes. An U16 buying a ticket on his/her own wouldn't be able to buy one for less than £13.50.

That is indeed a shame, and I feel for any youngsters in that position. These are the very fans we should be enticing in, not deterring because of the high cost. :(

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
The kids prices are a joke to be honest.
I luckily have a season ticket, as enjoy going week in week out with a group of mates and we all reguarly do away days. But theres another 5 or 10 who would come a lot more often, but never do because of the price. It would cost them £14 just for a ticket (16/17 y.o) or however much it is to sit in an open stand with shit facilities on a freezing cold evening with the chance of snow against what most weeks are average opposition. I honestly think if more deals were in place a lot more kids would come along, which is a huge market to aim at.

Well said :thumbsup:

Mr M

Nov 1, 2009

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
6000. Don't tend to vary very much nowadays and evening games are usually well attended. Just need there to be no jumpers on the tracks now to f*** things up.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We have the worst home record in the league. We're playing a top team. And we've dropped our top scorer. Possibly going to influence a few people's decision before the snow arrives....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here