Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barber: 20,000 Season-Ticket Renewals for next season

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
How do none season ticket holders purchase season tickets? When the club phoned about the 1901 season tickets that I inquired about on here last month then it was a disaster.

If you're on the waiting list, you'll be able to buy between 24th and 28th March (presumably those higher up the waiting list get first refusal). If you're not on the waiting list, you can buy when they go on general sale, 1 April.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Indeed. Much like that.

Or this

{20050184-708a-2858-1dcd-a7554e054bd9}.jpg

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
If you're on the waiting list, you'll be able to buy between 24th and 28th March (presumably those higher up the waiting list get first refusal). If you're not on the waiting list, you can buy when they go on general sale, 1 April.

Thanks Goldstone. I'll have to wait till the 1st.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Surprised that he's giving until Thursday to cancel for DD payers. To me, that sounds like they're worried about losing people at the end of the season if we don't get in the playoffs.

The financial year is April to March so Direct Debits start on 1st April.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Food and Beer could easily be sold outside the North, they often have FIFA Truck or something similar before games throughout the season, i reckon it would be large enough to get serveral food outlets i for people walking up from the station, however not sure how this would work for pints.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The financial year is April to March so Direct Debits start on 1st April.

Pedant Alert!

BHAFC's financial year is 1 July - 30 June. The DD's for next season do start on 1 April though. They don't have to co-incide with the financial year....

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
I have renewed my DD for West Upper - would like to look at options to move to West Lower potentially, just to be closer to the action for one season! I know the opportunity to do this is 18th to 20th, but anyone know if it's just a case of turning up at the shop or calling in to move? No forms to fill in in advance?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The Financial year also runs from the 6th April - 5th April.

That's the Government's financial year and the Tax Year. Companies can choose to end their financial year whenever they want, though most choose the end of March, June, September or December (the quarter dates). BHAFC chose 30 June.

The start date of a DD does not have to be linked in any way to the financial year - it's totally a discretionary commercial decision.

:thumbsup:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Not the BHAFC financial year - those dates are completely irrelevant to our season ticket payment scheme.

Not suggesting they do, I was just trying to highlight, that dates run differently outside of our payment options, quite unsuccessfully.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
So much rubbish.

Let's say, for argument's sake, that 1 in 7 STH don't turn up for a given game. Why do you assume that its the SAME people who don't turn up for any? What these figures actually mean is that each STH misses an average of 3 or 4 games a season. Seems entirely reasonable for people with things in their lives beyond ONLY the football.

I consider myself as loyal / avid / rabid / committed a fan as any, but I've missed two games this season, due to work commitments (and thus my two lads missed them too). Miss one more match and we have contributed to the average (3500 missing each game).
True, though my seat has ALWAYS had someone in it. There's ALWAYS someone up for a free game of footy if you can be arsed to ask people.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Bit quick off the mark our Paul. A worried man, perhaps?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I have renewed my DD for West Upper - would like to look at options to move to West Lower potentially, just to be closer to the action for one season! I know the opportunity to do this is 18th to 20th, but anyone know if it's just a case of turning up at the shop or calling in to move? No forms to fill in in advance?

I'm looking to do the opposite (cost reasons), from my reading of the website it's one specific day (forget which) to phone or go to Amex if you want to move in the west.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm leaning towards a Bavarian Style sunny beer garden, with strong lagers in massive glasses, served by pretty girls in corsets with massive tits.

Barber is a businessman. It's nailed on.

Gully's Girls would look good in corsets, bring em back! They could serve the beer and sell the bratwurst too.

Made a note of that Mr.B?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
i've cancelled mine

well, at least i think i have. i rang up their hotline and the guy curtly told me i had to email them for confirmation as they don't do it on the phone. I emailed them early last week and have had no confirmation or response yet, except for an automatic response letting me know they received my email

strange

I sent an email to cancel on the 3rd. Got a conformation email on the 8th. You should get one very soon.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
I'm looking to do the opposite (cost reasons), from my reading of the website it's one specific day (forget which) to phone or go to Amex if you want to move in the west.

Thanks, we're only moving if the right seats in the Lower are available e.g. nearer the back of a block so not to get p1ssed on!! Couldn't see the detail on the site only the dates specified - can you post the link?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
True, though my seat has ALWAYS had someone in it. There's ALWAYS someone up for a free game of footy if you can be arsed to ask people.

Its not that straightforward, especially if you live 70 miles away. Getting the cards to (and back from) people is hassle, and honestly, I hardly know anyone who is interested, who doesn't already have a ST of their own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here