Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best line in a movie?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Would you reach out your hand to save a drowning man if you thought he might pull you in?

Masked and Anonymous

Last edited:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Spike Milligan as an assistant detective to Peter Sellers - The Case of the Muckinees Battlehorn (sp?)

Miligan: Look sir, and impression of a heel ...
Sellers: We've go no time for your impressions now biy, we're looking for clues!

"Come on in, the Water's stiff!" Bambi.

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
"I'm Brian and so's my Wife" !

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
"And I've got two words for you - Shut the f*** up."

Robert De Niro, when he knew how to 'do funny', in still one of my top 5 favourite films, the marvellous Midnight Run.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
when i see a man running naked down the road with a knive and a hard on i figure hes gona rape someone ..... Dirty Harry

The quote is

"When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"

:thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Jules: [Vincent and Jules are cleaning the inside of the car which is covered in blood] Oh, man, I will never forgive your ass for this shit. This is some f***ed-up repugnant shit.
Vincent: Jules, did you ever hear the philosophy that once a man admits that he's wrong that he is immediately forgiven for all wrongdoings? Have you ever heard that?
Jules: Get the f*** out my face with that shit! The motherfucker that said that shit never had to pick up itty-bitty pieces of skull on account of your dumb ass.
Vincent: I got a threshold, Jules. I got a threshold for the abuse that I will take. Now, right now, I'm a fuckin' race car, right, and you got me the red. And I'm just sayin', I'm just sayin' that it's fuckin' dangerous to have a race car in the fuckin' red. That's all. I could blow.
Jules: Oh! Oh! You ready to blow?
Vincent: Yeah, I'm ready to blow.
Jules: Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone! IN FACT, WHAT THE f*** AM I DOIN' IN THE BACK? YOU'RE THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO SHOULD BE ON BRAIN DETAIL! We're fuckin' switchin'! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this ******'s skull.

Just love that scene.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Where shall i go, what shall i do?
Frankly my dear, i dont give a damn!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here