NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Just brought a tear to my eyes.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
It was ridiculous, how can you think that is vaguely entertaining, a load of twats not being able to dance :shrug:

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I quite enjoyed that to be fair. I think the best part was that the mojority of people were not expecting it at all!

I tend to find weddings, especially church ones, hideously boring so i think that's a great way to liven it up. Wouldn't catch me getting involved in that in a million years but it was entertaining none the less!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I was sent this by US colleagues, some of them bible bashers and they were appalled!

There is some talk in the US that as this church was a Catholic Church, they want the priest and the local Bishop thrown out of the Church

:laugh:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I was sent this by US colleagues, some of them bible bashers and they were appalled!

There is some talk in the US that as this church was a Catholic Church, they want the priest and the local Bishop thrown out of the Church

:laugh:

Ridiculous

I LOVE the way the preacher is just gently bobbing up and down at the front - clearly loving it but not wanting to get too involved!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ridiculous

I LOVE the way the preacher is just gently bobbing up and down at the front - clearly loving it but not wanting to get too involved!

not quite the sacred ceremony though is it?

Not that it bothers me one jot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here