Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boring brighton fans .....again

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Is the "Judge" the incredibly annoying shouty man I speak of or am I getting the wrong end of the stick? If so I hate him.

"The Judge" is probably quite a nice bloke to be fair, not sure you can judge him on the basis of his song selection. But the NSK and his disciples seem to have about 1 braincell between them, which is unfortunate really - they are the only ones likely to try and get an atmosphere going, but also the ones guilty of singing absolute crap for 90 minutes.

You must be the bloke that sings his heart out every game and really gets behind the team, well done . I take my hat off to you sir you are credit to all football fans throughout the land.

Than you, I try my best and have done for a number of years. Again if you are the bloke I speak of you have turned the North Stand into a large scale H block from the Withdean days. Utter moronic comments aimed at other fans about not singing etc there just isnt any need for them. Sing the songs etc, I join in with most as do the bulk of the North Stand, but the idea you need constant shouting from John and Jeff to make the team play better is absurd.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
the idea you need constant shouting from John and Jeff to make the team play better is absurd.

Summed it up perfectly. It's all very centred and focused around whoever is leading the shouting rather than about making a difference to the team on the pitch.

"The Judge" is probably quite a nice bloke to be fair, not sure you can judge him on the basis of his song selection. But the NSK and his disciples seem to have about 1 braincell between them, which is unfortunate really - they are the only ones likely to try and get an atmosphere going, but also the ones guilty of singing absolute crap for 90 minutes.

Hmmm, think I am refering to another guy possibly. The North Stand is digressing as a whole anyway. There was some pissed up little kid drinking vodka out of a lucozade bottle giving it large to a couple who I know from sight have held a season ticket since day one at the Amex. Really frustrating having fans shout and swear in your face for not singing for the full 90 minutes.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Than you, I try my best and have done for a number of years. Again if you are the bloke I speak of you have turned the North Stand into a large scale H block from the Withdean days. Utter moronic comments aimed at other fans about not singing etc there just isnt any need for them. Sing the songs etc, I join in with most as do the bulk of the North Stand, but the idea you need constant shouting from John and Jeff to make the team play better is absurd.

You're not wrong about the H Block thing, shame really as it started so well

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
We can lend you some real supporters if it helps ? Those 15,000 plastic JCLs really aren't any substitute.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's not helped when half the North Stand seems to have decided that some boy scouts song is the answer.

Go left go right go f*** off zzzzz

As much as i loath to agree. That song was sung endlessly by twatty children when I worked in Outdoor Ed and really gives me the shits

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Why are Brighton fans so f***ing boring , try and get the crowd going and all you get is grief . Well f*** it I hope we flounder mid table in this division cause its all you f***ing deserve.NO PASSION , NO f***ing IDEA BORING BORING BORING .:mad:
Where were you in the fight for Falmer? Plenty of passion and loads of ideas then. Step off your soapbox before someone sets fire to it.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
What's annoying is that there can never be banter with the away fans. The away fans can't even hear the north even at full voice!

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Fans sing when there is something to sing about! I've been going on and off since 1979 and can remember many games at the Goldstone when it was like a library. Albion can make a lot of noise when they want to, I didn't realise it was compulsory though!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Hmmm, think I am refering to another guy possibly. The North Stand is digressing as a whole anyway. There was some pissed up little kid drinking vodka out of a lucozade bottle giving it large to a couple who I know from sight have held a season ticket since day one at the Amex. Really frustrating having fans shout and swear in your face for not singing for the full 90 minutes.

You talk about the person i mentioned - calling people cnuts for not singing is not going to make them sing, if anything they will not bother !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here