Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boring brighton fans .....again

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I have less of a problem with the singing last night, and more of a problem with the hundreds of people leaving on 85 mins as the Albion were pressing for an equalizer. With 5 mins of extra time that's a full 10 mins of football still to play with all 3 results still possible.

Sometimes I think some fans just don't want it badly enough. I buy the fact some people have a horrendous journey afterwards, but surely not as many as routinely bail on 85? Once that equalizer went in Millwall were rocking, shame 4,000 Albion had already f***ed off home.

i have less of a problem with the singing last night, and more of a problem with the hundreds of people leaving on 85 mins as the albion were pressing for an equalizer. With 5 mins of extra time that's a full 10 mins of football still to play with all 3 results still possible.

Sometimes i think some fans just don't want it badly enough. I buy the fact some people have a horrendous journey afterwards, but surely not as many as routinely bail on 85? Once that equalizer went in millwall were rocking, shame 4,000 albion had already f***ed off home.

this

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think we should coin a new term. We already have JCLs and now we have the 85ers, i.e. people who routinely piss off home early rather than support the side. We're not taking ducking out one or two mins before the end, we're talking 3-5 mins before the board goes up.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
too many oap's on the cards brothers .......they don't sing ,they don't buy anything , they just sit there ........silently ,wondering what the f*** is going on...........they do ,however buy a ST .......which i think is good ....maybe....:moo:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So much negativity on this board when really we should be so positive :(

We have a very good home atmo on the whole compared to most grounds in this lg

We have a very good team compared to half the teams in this div

We have brilliant attendances / stadium

We have a great manager

It is nearly Christmas.

Chill out :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
It was the lucozade vodka child, what a prat more so when I'm starting and singing songs for 90mins.

If you don't want to sing for 90 then that's your choice you pay your money and you enjoy it how you like, you should have some kid swearing at you. Learn some damn respect.

People are fearing it will become H block? Only if we let it, the NS should self regulate itself.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Need some decent songs for the likes of my brother or dad who are 'casual' fans to join in. They don't have the history related to our dirges, to make them join in with these despite how simple they are. Can see them cringing when same one is started for a 10th time in a half. That said they know GOSBTS and will join in with it just not allllllbion, seagulls, west/north boys etc. think are boring and crap :shurg: . Away is always much better atmosphere but is for every club, and is where the comedy and 'different' songs get learnt and appreciated.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I was surprised no one started 'One song, you've only got one song' at the Millwall fans as all they sang was the well worn 'No one likes us' about 10 times in a row.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I was listening on Radio London whose commentators stated that the atmosphere at The Amex was intimidating for visiting teams. Funny how people see things differently.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
I have less of a problem with the singing last night, and more of a problem with the hundreds of people leaving on 85 mins as the Albion were pressing for an equalizer. With 5 mins of extra time that's a full 10 mins of football still to play with all 3 results still possible.

Sometimes I think some fans just don't want it badly enough. I buy the fact some people have a horrendous journey afterwards, but surely not as many as routinely bail on 85? Once that equalizer went in Millwall were rocking, shame 4,000 Albion had already f***ed off home.
I hate to break this to you, but a large proportion of them are not Albion fans.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I think we should coin a new term. We already have JCLs and now we have the 85ers, i.e. people who routinely piss off home early rather than support the side. We're not taking ducking out one or two mins before the end, we're talking 3-5 mins before the board goes up.

Already been done: the JLEs (Johnny Leave Earlies).

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here