Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris in hospital

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Blimey not brilliant odds if he’s in ICU and on a ventilator / sedated. Hope he pulls through for the sack of his family and some stability for this country.

Absolutely in the best place for it.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
8 days for me and I feel terrible. Did NHS111 test and they said phone for ambulance. I did and a nurse called me back. Since I'm not having trouble breathing or bleeding I should remain at home for the time being. My fever is there and I haven't moved much from bed. Haven't even had a bath In in this time just to weak.
Starting to lose my appetite. I said To my missus I'm not confident of seeing this out. She needs to stay away from me as much as possible as she is certainly in the vulnerable section.
I've never experienced anything like this. The fever and illness comes in waves.
At this moment I'm breathing fine.

Bloody hell mate. Come on you can beat this. All the best.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
8 days for me and I feel terrible. Did NHS111 test and they said phone for ambulance. I did and a nurse called me back. Since I'm not having trouble breathing or bleeding I should remain at home for the time being. My fever is there and I haven't moved much from bed. Haven't even had a bath In in this time just to weak.
Starting to lose my appetite. I said To my missus I'm not confident of seeing this out. She needs to stay away from me as much as possible as she is certainly in the vulnerable section.
I've never experienced anything like this. The fever and illness comes in waves.

Get well soon Spence. What's the score with the bleeding

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα

Stay strong and get well soon spence. You've got all of NSC behind you mate

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The guy should have been left alone to rest without the encumbrance of work and cabinet red boxes. How many overweight 55 year old men could cope with Brexit, Covid 19 and a baby on the way?

I hope he recovers but with the stress he's been under who the hell knows?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Blimey not brilliant odds if he’s in ICU and on a ventilator / sedated.
They've not suggested he's on a ventilator have they? I suspect he was taken to ICU earlier than the rest of us would be, as a precaution. Still huge cause for concern, but not as bad as being on a ventilator yet, and even if he goes that way you'd hope he'd survive, he's not that old.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
They've not suggested he's on a ventilator have they?

Personally I’m sceptical that you move someone to ICU as a precaution on many levels. You’re in there because you’re in a bad way

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Get well soon. And definitely don't let your missus near you. Reminds me of the video from Wuhan of that poor Chinese nurse (who I believe made a full recovery) screaming at her partner to get out of the room, as she didn't want him getting sick too.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill

Really hope you feel much better very soon.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Personally I’m sceptical that you move someone to ICU as a precaution on many levels. You’re in there because you’re in a bad way
Nah, not when it's the PM. Obviously he's not well, he wouldn't be there for no reason at all, but if he needed a bit of oxygen, they'd be more likely to put him in ICU so he can be closely monitored, and so that they'd be able to ventilate him faster if the need arose.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

It’s been the press briefings favourite word, even 5pm today Raab was talking like he was in hospital as a precaution let alone admitted to ICU a couple of hours later.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
He had been stating that he had only mild symptoms at the start of his illness. Probably bravely understating it then in a Churchill style of 'we will fight them on the beaches' etc

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Nah, not when it's the PM. Obviously he's not well, he wouldn't be there for no reason at all, but if he needed a bit of oxygen, they'd be more likely to put him in ICU so he can be closely monitored, and so that they'd be able to ventilate him faster if the need arose.

Yeah maybe St Thomas ICU is under capacity with spare beds and they can just put someone in as a precaution....

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
If he is gone for 2-3 weeks now, who will be leading ning the country?

President Krapotnik will be leading Ning, officially the Republic of Ning, just as he was before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here