Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris in hospital

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Something positive? You do realise this is [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] you're talking about. If we heard something positive it's then I'd start to worry that something was seriously wrong.

Perhaps we could wait to make sure Spence is ok before we take the piss. Then feel free !!

(I know you are only messing around)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Don't disagree if the poster hadn’t been the one complaining about posts that cause responses and disagreements. Glass houses and all that.

This thread is 50 something pages long, with the usual suspects sending the thread into political warfare, this thread should not have been derailed by politics and the usual nonsense that accompanies is. It’s an aspect of NSC that grinds my gears tbh as someone who is not particularly political, especially when there is a clearly designated thread in the COVID section regarding the political aspect of all this.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Your own post is why threads get derailed in a nutshell, some people, regardless of the pedestal they think they’re on, can’t help themselves.

True - they just can't help themselves. They are guilty of trying to make political capital from Johnson's dreadful illness and (pleasing) recovery; it works both ways!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not a Tory, I give to charity, help old ladies cross the road and definitely aren't a Tory.....
Wow, you really aren't a Tory are you, because no Tory would ever give to charity or do anything nice.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I genuinely saddened that [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] isn’t glorifying the return to health of Mr Johnson on this thread.

I am now more concerned about him than the PM and hope for good news soon. I Hope my fellow Albion fan is doing well and recovering fast and wish him all the best.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
“The resurrection of Boris Johnson is just like the story of Easter, if Jesus had banged in all the nails himself, taken lots of innocent people down with him and then spent 3 days in a fridge texting “in good spirits” to his disciples before emerging for a victory lap of a mass graveyard”

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
“The resurrection of Boris Johnson is just like the story of Easter, if Jesus had banged in all the nails himself, taken lots of innocent people down with him and then spent 3 days in a fridge texting “in good spirits” to his disciples before emerging for a victory lap of a mass graveyard”

Nah - photos splashed over Social Media leaving hospital on Easter Sunday will probably suffice

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I genuinely saddened that [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] isn’t glorifying the return to health of Mr Johnson on this thread.

I am now more concerned about him than the PM and hope for good news soon. I Hope my fellow Albion fan is doing well and recovering fast and wish him all the best.

Talking of which, I haven't seen [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] posting for a while.
[MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] do you know if he's ok?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Talking of which, I haven't seen [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] posting for a while.
[MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] do you know if he's ok?
He is still posting on Twitter, so probably just giving NSC a rest for a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here