Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris in hospital

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Talking of which, I haven't seen [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] posting for a while.

[MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] do you know if he's ok?

Saw him just before the lock down started, have just texted him to check

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Really?

You really want me to get Covid 19 because I had the temerity to take the piss out of your sycophancy?

I hope I get to meet you after this lockdown to see what a real man baby looks like.

Hark at you with your long words, Mister "I've got a degree in English" sanctimonious.

And as for offering out violence on here, wow, I've reported your post to a moderator. I've got no wish to meet you.

Have a nice Easter. :bigwave:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Of course, I’ll go to a pub if I need to go to a pub - Stanley Johnson, 17th March

It took my son to become ill to get the country to realise that this is a serious event - Stanley Johnson, 10th April

What a tw*t!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Of course, I’ll go to a pub if I need to go to a pub - Stanley Johnson, 17th March

It took my son to become ill to get the country to realise that this is a serious event - Stanley Johnson, 10th April

What a tw*t!

Bufoonery, it’s in the genes

I am no Boris fan but the alternatives at the time of the GE and what has happened since lead me to believe we have the lesser of two two evils running the country :shrug:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Just a quick update.

I'm starting to feel better now. Paramedics wouldn't take me to hospital as my breathing was stable. They told me hospital is the last place you want to be unless you need help with breathing. Today i've been able to move about the house. It's tiring but i'm gaining strength back. Strange thing is i'm starting coughing quite a bit. Maybe all that time being bedridden caused a build up of crap just sitting on my chest ? Yesterday was the first time i ate two small meals since i felt unwell.
The two paramedics were lovely and were here for sometime. They couldn't leave my area until they were authorised as they weren't taking me to hospital. They sat in the carpark simply waiting for the green light. Seems odd.
Anyway thanks all

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just a quick update.

I'm starting to feel better now. Paramedics wouldn't take me to hospital as my breathing was stable. They told me hospital is the last place you want to be unless you need help with breathing. Today i've been able to move about the house. It's tiring but i'm gaining strength back. Strange thing is i'm starting coughing quite a bit. Maybe all that time being bedridden caused a build up of crap just sitting on my chest ? Yesterday was the first time i ate two small meals since i felt unwell.
The two paramedics were lovely and were here for sometime. They couldn't leave my area until they were authorised as they weren't taking me to hospital. They sat in the carpark simply waiting for the green light. Seems odd.
Anyway thanks all
Glad to hear you're starting to feel better. [emoji106]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just a quick update.

Anyway thanks all

Good to hear, I was worried about you, you miserable sod :wink:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Just a quick update.

Anyway thanks all

Brilliant news. Look after yourself and one step at a time.[emoji106]

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Just a quick update.

Anyway thanks all
Glad you are on the mend! That's great news!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just a quick update.

Anyway thanks all

Brilliant news :clap2::clap2:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Now having deep thoughts for Dominic Cummings health. Fingers crossed.

Do you have a personal connection to Mr Cummings ? Is he family ? Only wondered because it seems an odd case to be specially concerned about when so many are suffering.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just a quick update.

Anyway thanks all

Great to hear - hoping normal miserablist posting will be resumed soon :thumbsup:Take care and get well soon.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Just a quick update.

Anyway thanks all

Good news... take it easy now.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Just a quick update.

Anyway thanks all

Best wishes Spence!

Have you seen that video of the doctor giving the breathing techniques to clear the lungs? Some like hold your breath after a deep inhale for 5 secs and do that 5 times then on the 5th exhale do a big cough. Also, avoid lying on your back if you can, you want to be lying on your front as much as possible. (I knew this anyway before the virus as always suffered from an asthmatic cough.

Speedy recovery.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Just a quick update.

Anyway thanks all

Have you seen this, re breathing technique?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBkGDIeQwXo

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here