Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Newcastle United FA Cup round three***Official Match Thread***

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
11/10

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Very good first half, I enjoyed that. They are all playing well.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Excellent half.

Deserved 1-0 winners at the moment.

Orlandi, Bridcutt, Bridge and Lopez having great games

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
HT: Great.

El-Abd loved it when he kept taping Ameobi til he gets shoved over then he is on the floor laughing as he winds up Ameobi more love it.

And WHAT was Orlandi thinking? MASTERFUL.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Gordon Smith: If you didn't know otherwise you'd think Brighton were the Premiership team :clap:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I thought Orlandi was the one not playing well until he poked home that cheeky beauty. Greer, Bridge, Bridcutt, Lopez and Dicker when called upon for some complete class a cut above thus far. Really good performance.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
To be fair we should be able to beat the Reserves of a team which is going to be in a division below us next season and is managed by a bloke whose professional qualifications were obtained on the beach at Blackpool Pier
EEYORE...!

"Pardew, Pardew, What's the score...?"

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Because I don't like seeing our players act like twats any more than I do opposition players? Shouldn't be too hard to understand, absolutely no need for it in football, all this pathetic face slapping and diving, play the game like a man Adam.

It shouldn't be to hard to understand that its part of his game,

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Might get slated for this but the only change i would make is putting on Hoskins for CMS. If we can hold the ball up more and KLL comes on we could cause big probs for them

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
From the comfort of tv viewing, Bridcutt and Bridge stand out as immense, especially Bridcutt.

Strachen just slammed Obertan, but to me he looked a big danger beating 2 or 3 men for fun. Their only danger man so far, touch wood.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here