Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Watford ***Official Match Thread***

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
What on earth do you mean decent balls into the box? There's NO ONE in the box so crossing it in there makes NO sense, may as well just whack it out for a goal kick like Bruno keeps doing, I don't blame CMS I play Poyet, the formation and tactics make no sense when we have NOTHING up front, should be 4-4-2 with Hoskins +1 up there.

It's pretty simple really. Read the rest of the sentence 'CMS......needs someone with a strikers instincts around him....' etc. If Poyet actually selects a second striker many of these chances will be taken. I have been saying that on here for months.

Like Watford have just done - and they are playing away from home. I rest my case.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
No pressure or pressing of the ball carrier..... just strode forward 30 yards :( before putting in a killer pass.

Who will Gus bring on to change the game? No Buckley so maybe Dobbie or Barnes?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Unfortunately predictable... feel like again the tactic has been wrong. CMS cannot do it all alone.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
El bad had to do better

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
61/39 possession to the Albion ............how is it we can't score ffs

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We deserve this. Their goal was everything we are not. Incisive ! We need to really go for it.

Oh and by the way, it seems some Watford fans made it. Just heard them for the first time!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
It's pretty simple really. Read the rest of the sentence 'CMS......needs someone with a strikers instincts around him....' etc. If Poyet actually selects a second striker many of these chances will be taken. I have been saying that on here for months.

Like Watford have just done - and they are playing away from home. I rest my case.

When you pay £2.5m for a striker you expect him to have a 'strikers instinct'. I don't think CMS is a bad player but playing him in this system is like some kind of sick joke from Poyet, so tired of watching his 5'8 frame competing for balls sailing two feet over his head.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Sooooooo happy I took the 11/4 on Watford to win this match at HT we are so shit its unreal, tbh dunno whats gonna fix it.
Dont wanna say it, but Barnes, cmon get real GP he is SHIT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here