Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Watford ***Official Match Thread***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hate to say it, but well played Watford.

Too good for us.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
surely this has to be the last of playing CMS up front by himself.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
No doubt Poyet will tell us to go home for questioning this shite he's serving up.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Best defense seems to have lost the plot! And for the first time I have ever doubted Gus so has he! We must put more pace into our game.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
el abd is such a poor defender, need rid of soon as. he has never been good enough for this division.

You are not wrong there and sadly, if we have any ambitions for the future, he is not the only one - so let's concentrate on staying up !

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Sorry to say it again but its been coming. The smart teams know to run at Greer and kill us for pace through the middle of our 'defence'. Its one thing to allow this away but very sad to see us let opposing teams do it at The Amex.

Good effort by Watford (said through gritted teeth).

Now lets see what Plan B Poyet has up his sleeve.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I think this will bring the sack Gus brigade out over the next few days. There is no pace about our team what so ever. Watford with that last goal showed us the way we should be playing. Counter with pace

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
Out muscled, out played, out smarted. This is my first negative post about Poyet but really starting to wonder if he can take us further. The players dont look up for it, despite playing in the best stadium out of the Premierleague in front of 25k passionate fans. It is laughable that we dont play with a tall presence up front - all the other Championship clubs rely on a tall physical striker. Relying on a 5 foot 8 stiker who has never played up top by himself to bring home the bacon is too much.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
well obviously this is not the team to get us promoted, half the season saying 'it'll come', apparently not!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
They're a pretty good side. You can see why they have the best away record. So many decent quick players in their arsenal.

Very lucky to get that penalty (dive) and unlucky to concede the way we did, but we were standing off.

Hoskins and Dobbie on. All or nothing roll of the die.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I never moan about anything Albion, but with this almost fully fit squad, I might just start soon, and if I moan, there must be something very wrong. Because on paper and with some performances this season we are good enough for the play offs.
Much more of this and our goalie will get net rash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here