Veltman and Biss have looked quality
Tau looks promising
Zequiri is a bit of a headless chicken
Propper needs to show more urgency
We could lose this game

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
You just have a way with being as negative as possible... Like there are no setbacks allowed and everything should always be plain sailing - not sure what you expect every single game, but your posts are pure negativity against the team and manager every time I unfortunately see them.

[emoji106] well said Sheebo.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thought Tau looked useful and had made some good runs with decent distribution. :shrug:

I thought tau has done well. But doing the simple things and want to see him run at them like he did at City...

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Positives

Overall Veltman's had a good half.
Super finish

Negatives

Can't be added

That was simply not good enough. Potter selected a good team but the players have looked disinterested and actually anti arrogant. Like they can they just knock it around and win comfortably.

Propper has been shocking and Tau not much better. His lack of effort to stop the cross for the goal was a disgrace.

And what the hell has happened to Alzate. A shadow of this former self.

Potter will always be divisive amongst the fans when the team can’t finish sides off. Happens week in week out we go 1 up, and get pegged back. Pretty passing footie only gets you so far. And we’ve only had 1 shot on target ahpgainst a side two leagues below us. Bet Fulham aren’t shaking their boots

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
We’ve had 1 shot on target.

That’s the problem. Not good enough.

It's not like we've created a hatful of chances either. This point gets missed in the "our strikers aren't up to it" discussion. We don't create loads of really great chances.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Alzate, Tau and Zequiri have been disappointing.

Think you’re being harsh on Zeqiri, I thought he did ok. He is clearly raw though so the more time on the pitch the better. He ran all half and got into some good positions, just needs to calm down a bit.

Tau and Propper need to step it up though. I’d be tempted to bring on Moder and Khedra for them early on unless they dramatically improve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here