My observations from the first half.

Burn just isn’t good enough
Alzate looks like he hasn’t played, which he hasn’t
Veltman and Biss have looked quality
Tau looks promising
Zequiri is a bit of a headless chicken
Propper needs to show more urgency
We could lose this game

Can’t argue with any of them. Feel for Alzate as he’s out of position again and I don’t like this of Potter really. Think we’ll win it but need more urgency - dominating the game / ball very well as usual but need that cutting edge.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Tau looks promising
We could lose this game

Can’t argue with any of that.

Potter needs to shake them up, there are quite a few strolling around....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
With Tau, and I keep saying this, he isn't a striker. Whatever the South Africans say on Twitter, he isn't a goal machine. He isn't a natural finisher. He is a runner and a creater. Playing too high up the field and too central negates what he is best at.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackpool *** Official Match Thread ***

You just have a way with being as negative as possible... Like there are no setbacks allowed and everything should always be plain sailing - not sure what you expect every single game, but your posts are pure negativity against the team and manager every time I unfortunately see them.

Ultimately what you wrote described exactly what I wrote. I see no difference. Negative against the manager much more than the team I think you’ll find.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Are we blagging it hanging on in the EPL. Are we just a bang average team, or is it the managers system making us look average? We should be beating teams like Blackpool.

Please no. Nobody 'should be beating teams like'. We should be creating more, we should be defending better late in the half, we should have better quality in our passing. None of these have anything to do with the current rank of the opposition.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Can’t argue with any of them. Feel for Alzate as he’s out of position again and I don’t like this of Potter really. Think we’ll win it but need more urgency - dominating the game / ball very well as usual but need that cutting edge.

Tau doesn't look promising on the channel I am watching.

Alzate doesn't look right (in the close of him) but still is moving ball forward.

Looks like we have someone who can take a decent corner, need to get someone who can head the ball in.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Potter will always be divisive amongst the fans when the team can’t finish sides off. Happens week in week out we go 1 up, and get pegged back. Pretty passing footie only gets you so far. And we’ve only had 1 shot on target ahpgainst a side two leagues below us. Bet Fulham aren’t shaking their boots

I Wouldn’t care about this game if the players are saving themselves for Fulham but if we play with that intensity and lack of quality going forward we won’t win what is arguably a massive game in our season

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Before the Porter out brigade get all excited, can we wait until full time before all the insults and “Porter outs”.

We haven’t lost yet.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Tau looks promising
We could lose this game

Could also win.. : )

I'm finding myself not really caring... quarter finals is when it starts to get a bit interesting. League games without seeing/hearing the crowd is one thing, cup games.. its pretty dull imo.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I see the usual bed wetters are about then.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
[emoji106] well said Sheebo.

ad84789c6de0499be52bf753101e16b2.jpg

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Very easy to clear up how far out the goal was. We very handily cut the grass in 6 yard stripes so it was nigh on exactly 30 yards.

biss.png

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Pretty much attack against defence. It’s not brilliant but I’m optimistic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports