Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Blimey, I know Percy hasn't been great. But he's new to the country, new to the team and only had limited time. People need to give him a chance before writing him off. Biss started pretty slowly and look at him now.
Very true. I guess we are hoping some of our new signings take a medium amount of time, like say Mac Allister

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
I seem to be absolutely alone in thinking that Tau did alright for us today. Yes, a lot of what he tried didn’t come off, but (and to me this is important) he tended to be facing and running in the right direction.

Except at corners. Why did we need two players to take a corner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Imagine not being able to just write your thoughts on here and having an underlying agenda influencing every single post you make - can’t be fun can it!!?!? Waste of time I’d say. There’s a few I’m afraid. Literally love coming on here when we don’t perform well or lose yet when we win barely post - just bizarre.

It’s so bloody tedious, a bit unhealthy and a little bit sad. One thing that always pisses me off Is this board rarely if ever gives the opposition credit. They’ve done their homework, executed the game plan well and caused us problems at times. It’s the cup FFS!

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
Blimey, I know Percy hasn't been great. But he's new to the country, new to the team and only had limited time. People need to give him a chance before writing him off. Biss started pretty slowly and look at him now.

Agree except Biss looked absolute class from the first moment he walked on the pitch for us.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
It’s so bloody tedious, a bit unhealthy and a little bit sad. One thing that always pisses me off Is this board rarely if ever gives the opposition credit. They’ve done their homework, executed the game plan well and caused us problems at times. It’s the cup FFS!

[emoji106]

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Alzate’s biggest contribution to the game.

Also, why out two people out to take the corner. Where Alexi Mac puts the ball down it’s clear he’s taking it as the corner flag cuts Tau out?

Makes the opposition set-up for the possibility of a short corner creating space for our target men? Pep uses this method but obviously doesn’t get the same grief as Potter.

I seem to be absolutely alone in thinking that Tau did alright for us today. Yes, a lot of what he tried didn’t come off, but (and to me this is important) he tended to be facing and running in the right direction.

Except at corners. Why did we need two players to take a corner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh I thought he did Ok, good player to watch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here