Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wellbeck on massive wages AND we have to buy the extra striker ANYWAY because we can’t score goals and he’s always injured.

So therefore just biting the bullet and signing Dia in the first place would have been cheaper. We can go through the maths by DM if it’s a struggle?

Why are you having to patronise other posters and say nothing but doom and gloom when the Albion just won?! Really? I feel for you as somethings not right. I’m sorry we won and you’re annoyed but most of us support the team BHAFC so are happy when we win games or draw certain games. Have a lovely evening!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
All very pedestrian again. Zequiri is nowhere near this level, not remotely close. Ali Mac is by far our best player at the moment, closely followed by Biss.

I just don't understand how we're so shite in the box, it's literally every player.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don’t feel for me. I’m glad we won but a very poor performance. Also hopefully means you won’t need to resort to sending drunken immature private DM rants all night this time and then grovelling apologies in the morning when you realise how much of a tit you’ve been?

Can’t remember that and don’t particularly care - but certainly don’t grovel but keep your patronising language going if it makes you feel better about your clearly unfulfilled life chap. But you clearly have previous for being a **** and most on here find you a negative irritating bout of thrush - not me :thumbsup:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Finishing aside in those last 10-15 minutes, we completely outplayed them in the 2nd half and deserved the victory.

Through to the next round with a confidence-building home win, no injuries and no extra-time needed.

Mission accomplished.

Always good to win, but from where I was sitting (watching on Esports in Dutch) we seemed to miss 4-6 good opportunities to capitalise on a good cross and get another goal and put it to bed. We don't seem to attack the ball when its within reach?

Also we scored 2 good goals from outside the area, indicating a dodgy keeper, yet still we tried to walk it in when ever we had the ball. Why didn't we shoot on sight more?

Anyway, any win's a good win.

SEWDONIM

Dec 14, 2020
Who do we fancy more?

Brentford who are fighting for a place in the play-offs, or Leicester who need to maintain form to keep their top 4 spot..

Both our opponent's have a lot at stake if they go on a long FA Cup run.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Wellbeck on massive wages AND we have to buy the extra striker ANYWAY because we can’t score goals and he’s always injured.

So therefore just biting the bullet and signing Dia in the first place would have been cheaper. We can go through the maths by DM if it’s a struggle?

But we haven’t signed an extra striker. I can go through the squad with you on DM if keeping up is too much of a challenge.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
lol don't think BT employ him to be a Gully's gang cheerleader! His local knowledge of the team I think gives him plenty of material for deconstructions of our play beyond the usual bland trend following you get from the national pundits

I think he should go and get a job as a manager, then he’ll see it’s not as simplistic as he makes it sound. Adds nothing to commentary imo (apart from annoying me :lolol: ) :shrug:

Mind you I know you’d annoy me as a pundit too :lolol:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
All very pedestrian again. Zequiri is nowhere near this level, not remotely close. Ali Mac is by far our best player at the moment, closely followed by Biss.

I just don't understand how we're so shite in the box, it's literally every player.

Div 2?

Yoda

English & European
Well, we won. Without having to move out of first gear and that's all that matters. If we had, yes the score line would've been a lot more comfortable, but we might've paid the price ahead of a crucial game on Wednesday.

Good game management in my books.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Yes. Today it was Tau & Zeqiri followed by March, Maupay, Trossard, Pröpper & Groß with Webster and Dunk a few inches over the crossbar again with headers from corners.

I really don’t know what the answer is.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Who do we fancy more?

Brentford who are fighting for a place in the play-offs, or Leicester who need to maintain form to keep their top 4 spot..

Both our opponent's have a lot at stake if they go on a long FA Cup run.

Neither if we play like that again...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Er....
I am talking about Bia, a player who will cost £12 million. I've never mentioned Nunez. Why on earth would I?
We need a striker. If you can't see that you are in utter denial. That's not to say we stop signing young players.
But we need a striker.

And I need a house and a five of hashish but cant afford any of it so I'm loaning my mothers wine when I visit her tonight.

We all need things but sometimes its not possible.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
And I need a house and a five of hashish but cant afford any of it so I'm loaning my mothers wine when I visit her tonight.

We all need things but sometimes its not possible.

And we've just loaned two players in the last week, so we could do the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here